Which car would you drive home?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havok_
  • 54 comments
  • 2,944 views
Z06 or IS-F. If the Z06 isn't an option I choose the IS-F. (He said within reason).
 
R34 Vspec GTR for me. Lots of potential.
 
Ferrari F430, in nothing less than rossa corsa red.
 
Tuned Z06 in Victory Red, but only because my 'Vette isn't in GT5P (C6 convertible). Can't beat a proper V8...
 
Well, I already have the car within my means that I want: The Nissan 350z. But another I'd like to have some day is the Corvette Z06.

I wish I had a 350Z. My favourite car. :(

If I could have anything, I would take the Mine's R34 first, the R8, Amuse S2000, and the Opera 350Z.
 
Ones that I could presumably afford in some time (many years :D):

- S2000
- 350Z
- R33 GT-R

If I could have anything, well:

- R35 GT-R
- F430 Spyder
- Zonda F
 
Last edited:
Ford Focus ST within my range currently. I love Euro hot hatches.

Out of range...

BMW E92 M3, White to show off that carbon fibre roof.
or
Lexus IS-F, Because I've had the pleasure of driving one on the road and dyno testing it at the NYIAS, wow, what a sound this car makes.

...Too many gears though ...:scared:
 
I dont know if it's even exist but last night I drove a mercedes SLK Black Series in my dream :) it was so cool.

from GT5p I'll take GT-R
 
Elise S1, no question. Hell, I'd drive it all the way back from Eiger to the North of England :D
 
I would prefer the Honda CRV - 2.0 VTI - The only car my wife drives in GTP5 :)
 
I Would like to use the Lotus Elise 111R, i like the way it drives xD
 
I'd have the S2000 as a anti hurricane car.

With that spoiler I might aswell drive into a hurricane :lol:

Nah I'd take the F2007 I mean either the GTR, EVO X or R8. F40 :O
 
Lotus Elise 111R :sly: 👍
 
The Focus ST, fairly light, hatch, loads of power, good looking, and practical.

My second choice would be the BMW M3.

These are with no money objections.
 
I'd have the S2000 as a anti hurricane car.

With that spoiler I might aswell drive into a hurricane :lol:

Nah I'd take the F2007 I mean either the GTR, EVO X or R8. F40 :O

Heh heh, the car would direct all the air into the ground in a twister, therefore killing the twister as they spiral upwards.:sly:
 
Well sure I'd love to drive home a F430 or aF40, but if I'm being realistic I would say definietly an Elise, even just the base model...
 
A black R8 for myself, that thing is SO nice and sounds AMAZING.

My neighbour down the street owns one, and he gave me a quick 10min ride in it.

It was like........sex....but slightly better.........
 
No one has mentioned the Aston Martin. For me probably one of the best sounding and looking cars (Meteorite Silver) in the game but not the best performer. More of a cruiser.
For me, the Evo IX, but if money was no obligation I'd take the Aston, M3 or the F430 but come the full game, too many to choose from :D
 
F40 and the honda nsx if moneys no problem.
Real life I'd take the acura nsx, saw one today and I like how they're so low and slick looking.
BTW anyone know how much they cost?-acura nsx
 
I bought the game 2 weeks ago... bought maybe 20 car so far... I'd go for with a chevy corvette c6 2006 or Dodge Viper GTS 2002.
 
I would take the DB9.
just because i like it so much:dopey:.
 
If money was not an issue Ferrari 599 In the real world VW GTI:tup:
 
Since this is what car i would like to drive home i would have to say the Amuse S2000 over all the other cars.
 
for me it would be an s2000 or GTR-35, the skyline coupe looks great also. those cars are great and not that really high expensive.

but my dad has an alfa Giulia Sprint GT Allegerita(gta) wich is an verry nice and especialy FUN car to drive.
 
Back