R ronzer Messages 140 Feb 22, 2013 #1 I know some cars are better than others for tactile, Let me know which work the best, Thanks
X R 8 Messages 263 Evil Island Messages ... Asking Is Better Feb 22, 2013 #2 What is your question?.. If your wondering which car performs best on track day a GT-R or ZL1 is pretty good. Also an ACR Viper.
What is your question?.. If your wondering which car performs best on track day a GT-R or ZL1 is pretty good. Also an ACR Viper.
R ronzer Messages 140 Feb 22, 2013 #3 X R 8 What is your question?.. If your wondering which car performs best on track day a GT-R or ZL1 is pretty good. Also an ACR Viper. Click to expand... I guess you don't know what tactile is. Its a buttkicker or shaker setup on your cockpit and some cars are a lot better than others for shakers.
X R 8 What is your question?.. If your wondering which car performs best on track day a GT-R or ZL1 is pretty good. Also an ACR Viper. Click to expand... I guess you don't know what tactile is. Its a buttkicker or shaker setup on your cockpit and some cars are a lot better than others for shakers.
B Broseph Messages 285 Messages JohnSmallberries Feb 22, 2013 #4 Definitely the Shelby Cobra 427. It will probably shake your ass out of the seat.
R ronzer Messages 140 Feb 22, 2013 #5 Broseph Definitely the Shelby Cobra 427. It will probably shake your ass out of the seat. Click to expand... I will have to give it a try. Thanks
Broseph Definitely the Shelby Cobra 427. It will probably shake your ass out of the seat. Click to expand... I will have to give it a try. Thanks
MikeKyu Premium Messages 63 Austin TX Messages MikeKyu-GTP Feb 22, 2013 #6 I was going to get one of these set ups, but I doublt I would ever get my wife out of the seat
R ronzer Messages 140 Feb 23, 2013 #7 This is the car for tactile , it a V16 and man does it shake. CIZETA V16T 94