T Total_turbo (Banned) Messages 208 Mar 11, 2003 #32 but i hat MR's....mid engine cars pisses me off but i like them....they give a heart attack when driving but its ok..they slip and slide and everyone likes slip and slide..
but i hat MR's....mid engine cars pisses me off but i like them....they give a heart attack when driving but its ok..they slip and slide and everyone likes slip and slide..
Red Eye Racer Messages 3,194 Mar 11, 2003 #35 cause it wasnt part of the list,.. and it's do-able......
Danoff Premium Messages 34,431 Mile High City Mar 11, 2003 #36 iteresting thought. Without the weight on the front tires I imagine that the RF configuration wouldn't get much traction and would accelerate and turn badly.
iteresting thought. Without the weight on the front tires I imagine that the RF configuration wouldn't get much traction and would accelerate and turn badly.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Mar 12, 2003 #37 I really like MR cars they are good because they can slide really well and they just handle reall good just my .02
I really like MR cars they are good because they can slide really well and they just handle reall good just my .02