- BMW M4 Gr. 4
- Nissan GT-R Gr. 4

Which is better?

- Corvette Gr. 3
- Mercedes GT Gr. 3
- BMW Gr. 3
- Viper Gr. 3

Which is better?

Or I can win using every car and skill matters?

Daily Races

Last edited:
Depends on the race.

You could really win in any of them... what rating are you? Which race would you like to partake in?

Last edited:
GR.4
Huracan and M4 are some of the best ones, the Cayman and GT-R kinda suck.
GR.3
There are 2 different Merc's and BMW's - you should specify which one.
Other than that, GR.3 is very well balanced and certain cars will be better on certain tracks, that's about it.

Depends on your driving style, and the track.
Yes of course you can win in any car, but that is depending on other things going in your favour.

Edit: Huracan is plenty capable, yet my choice for that race is the M4.
I was happily going round the inside of Huracans later in the race when tyres were getting worn

Advice on cars is good to look for but your shortlist might not have the car in it that's best suited to your style. Try them all.;)

DR D, SR C. I got rage on Willow Springs Gr. 4, I was playing Huracan,

If you're prone to rage, choose something heavy.:lol:

Advice on cars is good to look for but your shortlist might not have the car in it that's best suited to your style. Try them all.;)

This. Cycle through your garage doing qualifying laps for the race you have in mind and see which you set the best time with and prefer to drive.

I find the vipers have great brakes and turning grip but not quite as fast on the straights. But it really depends on your style, skill, and the track. There are a few ringer cars, imo. Like the beetle seems to be way too good, imo.

For me, out of that list:

Huracan Gr4
Corvette C7 Gr3

Despite getting a win yesterday with the GT-R Gr4, it's not such a great car, and the Cayman is lousy.

PS- cars outside the list, try the Mitsibushi Lancer Gr3, the car is a rocket and hugs corners like it belongs.

Last edited:
Not on the list but a severely underrated GR.4 class car is the Mitsubishi evo in my opinion I never see anyone else but me run with it.

Really depends on what kinda racing lobby your in.
Whether BoP is on and if tunning is allowed makes alot of difference.
In Gr4
Best FWD is the Megane no surprise there.
Best RWD FR is the M4 or the Vantage
The Viper isnt bad either.
Best MR probably the 458 if your on sport mode otherwise the Cayman.
AWD id gotta say the WRX.

In Gr3
Going down the line with fast and ease of use.
Porsche gt3
BMW m6
Viper
Corvette
Ferrari 458
Somthing like that of the top of my head.

Skill matters most for sure.

Out of those that you listed, I think the best are the BMWs. Maybe the Corvette is good since they equalised cars' fuel consumption and fuel tanks but not sure.

I personally only use the cars that I enjoy, i.e. ones that I like aesthetically. I am a low DR A; I would say I could be mid-DR A if I exclusively used the Porsche and BMWs like most do, but it doesn't make much difference. Just experiment with the cars you think you might enjoy and find for yourself what's best.

Edit - The Huracan Gr.4 was possibly the best car in the Gr.4 at Dragon Trail on Saturday.

The bareer to try it all is the credits. I wasted money for Gr. 3 Porsche, I sold it because on 24h Nurburgring Daily Race I lost control with the car. Then I spent all my savings I had on Hurricane. I have to grind. I already have 100000 Cr

Ah, right. Didn't realise, sorry.

10 minutes with a clean bonus doing the Blue Moon Premium Lounge race will get you a Gr4 . 20 minutes for a Gr3.

I drive everything and have no clear favourite so I wouldn't gamble your credits on my recommendations.

Initially I was using BMW M3 & 4 for most races, they gave me relatively consistent lap times. Then I decided to work my way through all the manufacturers by choosing a different one each week for the GT Manufacturers Series then using those all week in all races.
Ford this week.
None seem to have an outright advantage with BoP on.
Depends on which suits your driving style.
I'd say use which one you enjoy driving the most.
For some reason I like the Mazda Atenza for 'relaxed racing' It's easy to correct racing line when u go off it slightly, due to personal errors or other drivers.
It's also worth doing the career mode for the gift cars.

I have most of the Gr. 4 and Gr. 3 cars as a reward (Daily Training, Campaign). Those ones are:
- BMW Gr. 3
- Viper Gr. 3
- Corvette Gr. 3
- Lancer Gr. 4
- 458 Italia Gr. 4
- Bugatti Gr. 4
- Nissan GT-R Gr. 4

Cars I purchased
- Huracan Gr. 4

Last edited:
To try to get an accurate assessment of which car is best for me, I've tested all the Group 3 cars on one track and all the Group 4 cars on another (Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GPII and Dragon Trail - Seaside respectively) and recorded my fastest lap times.
I'm sure the results would be different for other people, but for me the quickest Gr.3 times were obtained in the Beetle and the Viper, with the Citroen and Hurrican close behind. Slowest car for me was the Alfa 4C.
In Gr.4, fastest was the Cayman, with the Citroen, McLaren GT-R, Corvette, Viper and NSX all recording identical times, just 0.01 second behind. For me, equal slowest in the group were the TT Cup and the Atenza.

To try to get an accurate assessment of which car is best for me, I've tested all the Group 3 cars on one track and all the Group 4 cars on another (Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GPII and Dragon Trail - Seaside respectively) and recorded my fastest lap times.
I'm sure the results would be different for other people, but for me the quickest Gr.3 times were obtained in the Beetle and the Viper, with the Citroen and Hurrican close behind. Slowest car for me was the Alfa 4C.
In Gr.4, fastest was the Cayman, with the Citroen, McLaren GT-R, Corvette, Viper and NSX all recording identical times, just 0.01 second behind. For me, equal slowest in the group were the TT Cup and the Atenza.

Well, it will take lot of time, but thanks. I will try. There's no effect without hundreds of hours

Latest Posts

Back