Which is better - lvl 24 or 1000 gift car ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tezster
  • 27 comments
  • 10,489 views
Messages
782
Canada
Canada
Messages
tezster
In terms of getting a high value race car, would I have better luck with a lvl 24 ticket, or a 1000 gift car ticket?
 
Lvl 24 ticket will only give you a level 24 car. I think only the Formula 1/FGT cars fit there. The 1000 ticket can give you just about anything. I think the X2010 is excluded but not much else, maybe the F1 cars as well?
 
they both suck.....

I used my L24 ticket 5 times and got 3 FGT's and one F2007, and the 1000 ticket gave me some low end audi A8 that I already had the LMS version of....

I let my ps3 run for weeks to get the L24 ticket to get cars that I already had (FGT) or cars you cant use (Ferrari F1's)
 
Ticket 1000 is good. I got Mobil 1 NSX, Vertigo and Zonda LM Race cars.
 
1000 ticket is better IMO, but the 21 in general will get you better cars quicker
 
The only 3 cars you can get with the level 24 ticket, the FGT, F2007, and F10, are all high value.
 
I just got the 98' Nissan R390 gt1 road from a 1000 ticket which was a nice surprise since I've never seen it come up on the UCD before. We will see what I get with the next one.

I'm pretty sure my lvl21 ticket gave me a junk car, with the tank car coming to mind but can't remember for sure.
 
they both suck.....

I used my L24 ticket 5 times and got 3 FGT's and one F2007, and the 1000 ticket gave me some low end audi A8 that I already had the LMS version of....

I let my ps3 run for weeks to get the L24 ticket to get cars that I already had (FGT) or cars you cant use (Ferrari F1's)

LoL.. Clueless :rolleyes:

Anyway, 24 ticket gets you FGT's and F2007's. No F10.

1000 Ticket gives you everything except F1's & X1's. Stockpile/dupe the ticket and be patient.
 
LoL.. Clueless :rolleyes:

Anyway, 24 ticket gets you FGT's and F2007's. No F10.

1000 Ticket gives you everything except F1's & X1's. Stockpile/dupe the ticket and be patient.


yea, im clueless.....I was probably playin GT when you were wearing diapers....

:crazy:

as for duping, I have just about all the cars I care to have, it would just be nice to get something of value without having to roll the dice every night to re-dupe the ticket....
 
Dude, I'm 32.. You might want to stop now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself :)

24 & 1000 tickets are far from junk. The reasons you've given are hilarious.
Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you.
 
is the level 24 ticket b spec? also any level 24 car is likely to be good insnt it?
 
is the level 24 ticket b spec? also any level 24 car is likely to be good insnt it?

Its A or B, you get one for both. And there's only 3 cars you can win, all 3 of them are good, so yes, its likely to be good :P
 
A level 24 Ticket is the only way to get a 0 mile FGT so that's a win in my book.

It looks like you can get almost any car from a level 1000 Ticket, but how good/useful/valuable the car you get is largely a matter of luck.
 
I'm Level 32 A-Spec and 37 B-Spec... but I've never had a Level 24 ticket.

I know that for a fact because I've worked my butt off to keep my FGT's high-mileage engine up to power and to buy the F60.

I'm guessing the ticket isn't awarded for attaining Level 24 but for some other achievement?
 
Lvl 24 is more reliable as you will get some kind of Formula Car . Even if you don't want the Ferrari F1's or an FGT they are good trade items.

1000 Ticket could get you any car. So you might get a very rare car, like the Red Audi R8 LMP, or you could get some rubbish Japanese 'K' car with barely enough power to move.
 
Lvl 24 is more reliable as you will get some kind of Formula Car . Even if you don't want the Ferrari F1's or an FGT they are good trade items.

1000 Ticket could get you any car. So you might get a very rare car, like the Red Audi R8 LMP, or you could get some rubbish Japanese 'K' car with barely enough power to move.

Well I'd rather have a K car that could sell for a few grands rather than another Acura DN-X.
 
Then you need to have patience and grind the ticket. Or better still, grind a load of them.
You can't expect it to give you something great every time considering it offers nearly every car in the game, half of which are crap.
 
My last 1000 ticket gave me that Japanese k car (Jazz, maybe?) with 91 hp lol. Before that though, I think the best car I got was McLaren F1 '94.

My lone 24 ticket from B-Spec gave me a new FGT which I promptly let Bob break in, and then I won FGT championship with it. It'll be a while before I get my other level 24 ticket...
 
It's always nice to get a good car for the ticket, but I just save up and buy the ones I really want. I'm currently a short grind away from getting the P400 Miura. Would be nice to get it free, but at this point I can run a few more races to get it. In the meantime, you do get some "really nice" cars for just finishing some events so I guess it tends to balance out. Some new seasonal events would be nice PD :) I bought an F10 a couple of weeks ago and already have two FGT's so an F2007 would be nice for that level 24 ticket.
 
A level 24 ticket limits you to receiving level 24 cars with zero miles.
The 1000 ticket limits you to receiving ANY car with zero miles.

You decide which is more better. :)
 
Level 21 ticket will give high value cars every time. Unfortunately half the time it's a NASCAR.
 
Sandy, there's no F10 in that ticket.


just a heads up..'just used this ticket (Level 24) and got an F10 (yellow top).. maybe its the update? but yeah, i got it. 👍
 
I'm Level 32 A-Spec and 37 B-Spec... but I've never had a Level 24 ticket.

I know that for a fact because I've worked my butt off to keep my FGT's high-mileage engine up to power and to buy the F60.

I'm guessing the ticket isn't awarded for attaining Level 24 but for some other achievement?

You get the lvl 24 tickets for completing all the Endurance races in A-spec and B-spec (one ticket for each).
 
Back