which is ur favorite car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash
  • 16 comments
  • 606 views

ash

Messages
11
which of these cars r u favorite?


1.787B
2.lancer
3.gt 1 car
4.tommy kariera Z11
5.viper concept
 
Too wide a variety to choose... and probably already been asked before.
 
I cant believe someone posted this with a straight face.


Anyways, since I am already here. It is EXTREMELY obvious that some of those cars are faster than others. Therefore there isnt any competition. I will say 787B because you didnt specify which GT-1 (R390 GT1, Toyota GT-One, Esperante GT-1)
 
lol my fav is my skyline v-spec2i spent a week on that car and boost it too 1298hp...
 
also my other fav is the honda integra type-R aorund 500hp with my correct settings..
 
there are so many newbies at GTP now

Jordan must be doin a good job....hehe

ah i say Viper for looks but 787/B for raw appeal
 
i love the tommy kiara zzII i think it jus looks so ****en sweet. i mean if one o them pulled up beside you who honestly would race unless they had at least a ferrari f355:crazy:
 
fave out of them.. erm. if top speed diddnt matter.. ;)
Lancer (tommi edition)

fave car of all time has to be the all mighty- Jag Xj220 :D
 
Subaru 22b/350hp
Nissan Skyline GTR R34/1072hp
Honda Civic Type R/453hp
Acura RSX/358hp

They dont look like much but they get the job done. My Subaru Legacy GT Wagon has an impressive 524hp. It's funny to see it smoke some Skylines and Supras.
 
If you had the Skyline GT-R V-Spec II in there I'd reply; Skyline GT-R V-Spec II.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
I cant believe someone posted this with a straight face.


Anyways, since I am already here. It is EXTREMELY obvious that some of those cars are faster than others. Therefore there isnt any competition. I will say 787B because you didnt specify which GT-1 (R390 GT1, Toyota GT-One, Esperante GT-1)

and yet ppl are picking the slower ones.
not every1 likes the fastest cars in the game, i dont for one.
:P :p :p

I like the lancer the best :)
evo 7 :D
 
Back