mindless_dude Messages 871 Apr 5, 2003 #5 what is wrong with you guys ,there is no black in the game!!!
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Apr 5, 2003 #6 They're both ugly, but I'd choose white if need be.
EliteRacer Messages 888 Apr 5, 2003 #7 Edit: Missread yer' Post, sorry. *Ahem........Cough...Whisles away*
Z z06 Messages 57 Apr 5, 2003 #9 I am going to post this every time someone asks a favorite color question http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/fave.wav
I am going to post this every time someone asks a favorite color question http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/fave.wav
EliteRacer Messages 888 Apr 5, 2003 #10 Well, to be brute, It think the Ae86 Looks like something a Ho-bo can afford, so I'd have to say I Like all the colors of the car, because the all make the car look bad. This is just my Opinion, don't anyone take this personally.
Well, to be brute, It think the Ae86 Looks like something a Ho-bo can afford, so I'd have to say I Like all the colors of the car, because the all make the car look bad. This is just my Opinion, don't anyone take this personally.
C Cobraking (Banned) Messages 2,919 Apr 5, 2003 #11 Originally posted by Auto__1 i vote black aswell Click to expand... Auto__1 are u back?