Which New Cars Would You Like to See Added to GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kwicko
  • 513 comments
  • 79,968 views
I want to see these:

peter.jpg

98_nissan_200sx_se_r.jpg

2012-mustang-boss-14.jpg

And to go with the car above/\
vaughn-gittin-jr-2011-mustang-long-beach.jpg
 
El carro "tortilla". ;)


01mastrettamxtparis2010.jpg


PD forgetting about Latin America :(
 
Gillet Vertigo Spirit 5!
 
The latest LMP and Le Mans GT cars we saw in the 24 Hours a little over a week ago:

Audi R18 TDI
Corvette GT
Ferrari 458 GT

Also some cars from other series, like the Aussie Super V8 Holdens and Fords.
 
I would like to see more classic sport and racing cars.
 
If it wasn’t too much to ask…
  • Unlimited Works Cyber EVO
  • Ferrari F40 LM
  • McLaren F1 LM
  • McLaren F1 GT “Longtail”
  • Bugatti Grand Sport
  • Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
:dopey:
 
I just set that as my wallpaper, thanks.

I did the same thing. :lol: As soon as I saw it, I cropped it how I liked and set it as my new desktop pic.
 
I'd really love to see this little beast come back
screen1xl2.jpg
 
More Ferraris and the addition of Porsches, or at least make the RUFs premium.

Newer LMPs, such as the Audi R18 TDI.

A premium version of the Ford GT40 and other classic cars.

Also, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. :D
 
Can I have a nice old Plymouth Fury...possibly in red :sly:
 
A few months ago I posted a list with some of the cars I want to be featured in GT5
 
A couple more I'd love to see

BMW M1
220px-1980-05-24_Nelson_Piquet_im_BMW_M1%2C_N%C3%BCrburgring_S%C3%BCdkehre.jpg


- or even the 2009 homage to the original
220px-BMW_M1_Hommage1.jpg


Obviously Ford's Escort Cosworth
ford_escort_cosworth_rear.jpg


Lotus tuned Lada Riva (Top Gear, Season 1 Episode 8)
Lotus_Lada.jpg


And finally, given the amount of pointless alternative fuel vehicles in the game, how about the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust?!
images

(or any of the top gear challenge cars)
 
i would like to see koenigsegg,porsche,ariel,hennessey,and a couple of new ferrari's such as the fxx and the ff or maybe the 333sp. The lamborghini sesto-elemento and the aventador would be epic
 
Porsche 911 GT1 '98 (if PD ever got their hands on a licence for Porsche in the near future)
Morgan Aero 8 GT3
Ferrari FXX
Veyron Super Sport
Audi R18
 
As for new cars (as in newly released in real life), I'd go for the new 2011 Morgan 3 wheeler, seems like enormous fun to me. :D
Although legally it's a motorized tricycle (so it doesn't need to follow strict safety regulations).

 
Audi R18
Ferrari GTO 599
BMW Sauber F1.08
Mclaren MP4/4 F1 Car
Ariel Atom V8
 
analog
As for new cars (as in newly released in real life), I'd go for the new 2011 Morgan 3 wheeler, seems like enormous fun to me. :D
Although legally it's a motorized tricycle (so it doesn't need to follow strict safety regulations).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_brpEvwels">YouTube Link</a>

I would love to have that (or other Morgans) in the game. Always loved them personally as I grew up just down the road from the factory :)
 
I would love to have that (or other Morgans) in the game. Always loved them personally as I grew up just down the road from the factory :)

I agree, any Morgan would be great, although the new 3 wheeler especially is something unique not offered yet in GT5 as in driving experience (although that probably goes for any Morgan). :)
 
And this is my list, it would be fine even if they do as standard cars

Audi TT RS '10
Audi S8 '07
Audi RS2 '96
A fantastic car, built with Porsche support
Audi RS5 '10
Audi quattro Touring Car
A car that dominated the american sports and touring car championships in the eighties
Audi R8 C LM GT1 '99
One of the most interesting cars of Le Mans in that season

Aston Martin One 77
Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin Lola LMS '10

A beautiful machine with a V12 and a classic Gulf livery

Alfa Romeo 164 Procar
A V12 from F1 sitting in the middle of a frame, under a composite bodywork, years before the Espace F1

BMW M1
Another legend, had many powerful versions and marked an era
BMW 507 '57
One of the most sought after and beautiful roadsters from the past
BMW X5 Le Mans '00
An interesting idea, with the 700 hp V12 from BMW LMR in a lighter X5 frame, with racing seats and suspension

Bugatti 18/3 Chiron
An exquisite 18 cylinder, 4WD car built as a concept years before the great 16/4 Veyron
Bugatti EB 110, EB 110 GT, EB 110 SS
Great cars with particular styling, featuring a 3.5 litre V12 with 4 turbos

Bentley Continental GT '10
Bentley Continental Flying Spur '10
Bentley Mulsanne '11

Cadillac CTS V
Cadillac XLR V

Chevrolet Corvette MR Concept '90
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept '09

Chyrsler ME 4 12 Concept '04
Chrysler Firepower Concept '05

Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept

Ferrari 288 GTO '84
Ferrari 360 Modena '00
Ferrari 512 TR '92
Ferrari 550 '00
Ferrari 550 GT '01
Ferrari 575 GTC '04
Ferrari 599 XX '09
Ferrari F50 '95
Ferrari F50 GT '96
Ferrari P4/5 Pininfarina '06

Ford Interceptor Concept '07
Ford Mustang Giugiaro Concept '06
Ford Mustang GT-R Concept '04

Lancia LC 2 Group C '83

McLaren MP4/4 F1 '88
The most dominant car in F1 history, driven by Senna and Prost, won 15 of 16 races in 1988 season

Maserati 3200 GT '00
Maserati MC12 '05

Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe '55
Mercedes Benz 450 SLC AMG Group 2
Mercedes Benz A32 K AMG '02
Mercedes Benz C Klasse Touring Car '96
Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG

Renault Espace F1

Volkswagen Golf GTI W12
Volkswagen Golf R32 '06
Volkswagen Golf R '10

Volvo S60 R '03
 
Last edited:
Audi TT-RS
BMW 1M
BMW M1
BMW M5 (new version)
Ferrari F355
Ferrari 360 modena
Ferrari F50
Ferrari Fxx
Ferrari 599 Fxx
Aston martin one-77
Aston martin DB9R
Aston martin DB5
Lamborghini Diablo (road car)
Lamborghini Reventon
Shelby GT500 1967
Mercedes AMG black series
Mercedes SLR stirling moss version
Nissan GTR R36
Ford escort cosworth
Ford escort Mk1,2 and Xr3i
Ford sierra cosworth
Ford focus RS500
Mugen civic RR
Honda civic (jordan version)
 
Since we can't have Porsches, the RUF CTR3

ruf_ctr3.jpg


A lot of Ferraris (250 GTO, F50, FF, etc.)
Bugatti Veyron SS
Lamborghini Reventon
Ariel Atom
Caparo T1
Veritas RS3
Koenigsegg (CCX, CCXR, Agera, Agera R)

And the Leyat Helica '19 just for kicks lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyKNO958OY

From Wiki:
In 1927, A Hélica reached the speed of 106 mph (171 km/h) at the Montlhéry circuit.
 
Back