Which one is it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 17 comments
  • 817 views
Messages
322
Messages
SALEENS7GTR5
Hey, I was wondering which Citreion GT could go 250MPH and 190MPH in reverse. Is it the Concept or the normal road car?
 
The concept I believe, due to it's single gear electric motor.
I have one but never bothered to try..
 
Overtaking cars in reverse would be funny.
 
Overtaking cars in reverse would be funny.

Actually, last night is was online, and some guy was beating me in reverse with one and i was in a tuned Gallardo going 190MPH! So, that ended up being really funny.
 
Hey, I was wondering which Citreion GT could go 250MPH and 190MPH in reverse. Is it the Concept or the normal road car?

It's spelled Citroën. I understand if you can't get the two dots over the "e", but at least try to spell it right.
 
That premium badge really went to your head huh?
 
@Parnelli Bone Excuse me, but I don't speak french, nor do I really care.
 
There's definitely more pleasant and civilized ways of correcting someone's spelling.
 
I have the electric Concept. One day I might try that reverse thing and overtake some people.
 
I haven't tried it but I wonder what steering a car at 190MPH is like...
 
It's spelled Citroën. I understand if you can't get the two dots over the "e", but at least try to spell it right.

If your going to be picky its not 'two dots' its a trema.
 
@Parnelli bone Flaming fail.

I really want to see this Citroen gunning it in reverse..... sounds entertaining.....

man really hope this is spelt correctly......Rofl
 
@Parnelli bone Flaming fail.

I really want to see this Citroen gunning it in reverse..... sounds entertaining.....

man really hope this is spelt correctly......Rofl

Your spelling was great, but your punctuation could use some work. ;)
 
I have the concept. Was online last night on TGTT messing around.. was beating a bunch of guys in ricers while I was going in reverse. Now.. turning the thing while you are in reverse is a whole different story, especially when you get over 150. Its fun to mess around in though :D
 
Ok, so you've all had your fun - please return to the topic please. 👍
 
There should be a reverse-gear racing league! Just imagine, the 24 Hours of Nürburgring completely in reverse (should be a PSN trophy).
 
Back