Which PS2 games are Dual Layer DVD?

• Thread starter Wakeem
  • 7 comments
Next time you create a thread in the wrong place either...

Move it yourself using the admin tools box
If you can't do that, PM a mod to move it.

Do not post it again!

sorry, I never knew this, I thought I was doing things the right way.

(cont'd from deleted thread...)

unusual writing is to compensate for the fact that the question is so short, there is little content. I also thought the calmness of the blue might make people more willing to help and be less annoyed. Looks like its not working.

I need to know if its dual layer because my PS2 is consistently having problems with GT4 every two weeks. I'll swap with my friends extra ps2 and i want to tell him that its only gt4 that has the problem since he doesnt play this is game anyway the swap will be harmless. I want to make sure im right and that im making an honest deal. Im sure there are more, but i need to know how much more.

Champions of Norrath
Critical Velocity (NTSC/J)
Ford Racing 3
God of War
Gran Turismo 4
The Guy Game
Kessen III
Madden NFL 2005: Collector's Edition
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Sakura Taisen (NTSC/J)
Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht
Train Simulator: Keisei Toei Keikyu (NTSC/J)
50 Cent: Bulletproof
Wild Arms Alter Code: F

That's all I know of/found

Great! And if you have problems with GT4 you will definetly have the same problems will all the other games? or is that only somewhat likely.

The problems might simply be dust on the laser, have you tried cleaning it? I've heared of PS2's having problems with GT4, but as far as I'm aware theres no connection between that and general problems with dual layer games.

I've heard of PS2's unable to read CDs, unable to read DVDs, unable to read specific games, etc.

To be 100% sure it's just GT4, pop in a different DVD9 (Dual Layer) game, and see what happens.

I dont have any other dual layer game, but thats okay. I cleaned the laser, now im turning the angle of the lens, like i did last time which solved it for two weeks...

Back