Which Race-type in GT5 do you hate the most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 64 comments
  • 5,280 views

Which Race-type in GT5 do you hate the most?

  • License Tests / Driving Missions

    Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Drift Races

    Votes: 62 53.4%
  • Nasscar / Oval racing

    Votes: 28 24.1%
  • WRC / Rally

    Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Road Circuit Racing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Openwheel Races (F1, GP2, IRL, indy, F3000,Frenault)

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Others (?)

    Votes: 7 6.0%

  • Total voters
    116
I notice a lot of people hate drifting because it's not racing or has nothing to do with racing to looks stupid, etc. Has anyone here ever just wanted to have fun? Without all the record breaking lap times and the perfect laps? Just get a little loose and take away a lot of the competitiveness and have some fun

I imagine a lot of you guys are the ones who have never started a practice session or stopped in a race to do burnouts or donuts just for the heck of it :/
👍👍👍
 
I dislike drifting and don't pay much attention to drifting modes in racing games. I tried to have fun with the drifting mode in Prologue, but didn't had any after selecting several cars. It's just the nature of forcing the car to drift which isn't my deal. However, I really enjoy a controlled drift when pushing a car too much while racing, but this is something different.

I am a racing fan who loves to drive a car at it's limit with about a 0 per cent margin for errors. This combined with another competitor who is racing me hard and fair is all I need to enjoy a proper racing game.

On a side note: I voted for drifting with those special missions "You have to pass 15 cars in two laps" as a close second.
 
Oval racing is the most boring for me.
Oval racing might be fun in online but AI in prologue did not put up much of a fight. Also other tracks are just much more challenge to me car which i like.

I like drifting but the score runs in GT5:P were not fun as you just could not keep driving and having fun after one lap.

Open wheel racing has not been done in GT or has it?

Licence test can be extremely fun as they give you many diverse challenges but they can also be pain in the ass if you want to get all gold.

It is funny that someone said circuit racing :) I wonder why the guy is in GT forums :D
 
The driving missions but I liked doing the licences because GT wouldn't be GT without them,To the OP I think they should be separate on the voting list because others might feel the same.
 
Not that Im a fan or anything but do you guy's reckon we might get Drag racing included.
 
Back