Which Racing series would you MOST like to see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter socomkiller59
  • 221 comments
  • 16,850 views

What single racing series would you most like to see?

  • Australian V8 Supercar Championship

    Votes: 30 12.3%
  • British GT Championship

    Votes: 7 2.9%
  • FIA International GT Championship (GT1, GT2, GT3 &/Or GT4)

    Votes: 76 31.3%
  • Formula 1

    Votes: 54 22.2%
  • Grand Am Series

    Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Indy Racing League (although I've heard it's in)

    Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 40 16.5%
  • World Touring Car Championship

    Votes: 23 9.5%

  • Total voters
    243
I'd love all of them, but voted for World Touring Car Championship. FIA GT following closely second.
 
Egg and spoon.
 
:lol: The sack race is better, make sure the spuds are out first.
 
Hadn't thought of that, hopefully there's a livery editor, so I can give my sack a good lick of paint.
 
What a horrible thought.I'd stick to shaving, if you are into design & modifications :D.
 
I voted for FIA GT, but also what I would love to have most would be that and either LMS or ALMS.

We already have Super GT in there so we're halfway there.
 
I voted for V8 Supercars, but also would love to see BTCC, WTCC, ALMS, Grand Am, and FIA GT... pretty much everything listed except for F1 and Indy Car.
 
1. ALMS
2. 60's-70's Can/Am
3. Rolex Sports Car Series
 
I would love to see the IMSA series from the 80's and 90's.
 
I would love a historic 1960's Formula One type series in GT5.
 
:lol: The sack race is better, make sure the spuds are out first.

The aforementioned spuds could be used as ballast for the winners of the last round. :dopey:💡
 
Not going to vote, because i would like everyone that is listed!!


p.s. l'm just greedy!!



:grumpy:
 
Back