Which Racing series would you MOST like to see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter socomkiller59
  • 221 comments
  • 16,851 views

What single racing series would you most like to see?

  • Australian V8 Supercar Championship

    Votes: 30 12.3%
  • British GT Championship

    Votes: 7 2.9%
  • FIA International GT Championship (GT1, GT2, GT3 &/Or GT4)

    Votes: 76 31.3%
  • Formula 1

    Votes: 54 22.2%
  • Grand Am Series

    Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Indy Racing League (although I've heard it's in)

    Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 40 16.5%
  • World Touring Car Championship

    Votes: 23 9.5%

  • Total voters
    243
FIA GT series. Including all from GT1 to GT4. etc.
 
It's a tie between ALMS and BTCC/etc. I love both series so much.
 
Hands down


V8 Super Eggs

200016589-002.jpg
 
V8 Supercars. More interesting than half of those.
 
I would take some FIA GT1 racing or maybe some GT4 European Cup Series!
 
I really wanted D1GP but I figured most drifting modes, and even drifting cars were in the game, so I would really like to see some NHRA. I know the rail cars and funny cars wouldn't be very useful but PD has so much potential to get a KILLER drag racing mode down that could end up being a lot of fun.
 
Is a duplicate thread, mods please lock.

Link
 
My favourits are:

VLN
DTM 1993
IRC
ADAC GT Masters
ALMS
and the "Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft" (German Racing Championship) from the 80's :)
 
BTCC / WTCC / DTM, far more befitting of the game style and presentation. While Formula One would be nice, those cars always felt out of place in GT, even though fun to drive!
 
Analog, you are right about the 2cv 24 hour.But one thing, they were not highly tuned, my dad competed in one 4-5 years ago, and he struggled to top 90 mph on the best of laps. Good for 2cv's ,bad for a race car. Imagine racing le sarthe in one of them! :)
 
I would like to see DTM (including the classic DTM until 1996), BTCC (including the years 1990-1997, the most interesting ones in my eyes), WTCC and in addition VLN.
 
Last edited:
Analog, you are right about the 2cv 24 hour.But one thing, they were not highly tuned, my dad competed in one 4-5 years ago, and he struggled to top 90 mph on the best of laps. Good for 2cv's ,bad for a race car. Imagine racing le sarthe in one of them! :)

Yes, you would probably do 10 laps max in 24 hours, and suffer enormous headaches on the Mulsanne straight with the noise these things make.:lol:
 
GP2 car races, and Group C.
 
Definitely F1. D1GP came a close second, and then DTM...as long as I can enter non-German cars. :lol: You probably can't though.
 
FIA GT, Formula 1 and D1GP.
 
Although highly unlikely and probably not shared with the majority of GT-fans but still if you asked me what racing-series i would like to see;

FIA Truck Racing.jpg

And remember this is an official FIA-licenced series with full support from the Truck-manufacturers, i know i would have a great time throwing these around the track..;)
 
F1 for sure with Australian V8 supercars featuring Bathurst second although Forza appears to have the licsence, hope we still see a Holden or Ford V8 supercar without a branded series.
 
FIA GT. GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Also the various Le Mans series - ALMS, LMS and AsLMS. DTM, V8 Supercars.
 
Is a duplicate thread, mods please lock.

Link

Actually, it's a triplicate thread, please stop posting here and go to the appropriate thread.

Link.
 
Formula 1 is fun...but I prefer D1GP more!! (I always drift in online races~)It would be good if I can hear the MCs voice while I drift!!
 
Totaly the D1GP..... We already have some of d1 cars , why we couldn't have the whole series ? :D
 
Is a duplicate thread, mods please lock.

Link

Actually, it's a triplicate thread, please stop posting here and go to the appropriate thread.

Link.

The threads were merged, disregard these posts.:) I still hope we see V8 Supercars.
 
i just want the dbr9 not the dbrs9 have you heard the dbr9 it screams but f1 would be cool as well.


 
Back