Which type of racing do you prefer Racing or Drifting?

• Thread starter M12
  • 35 comments

Which type of racing do you prefer Racing or Drifting?

• Racing

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Drifting

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're right. the only case where drift is quicker is on gravel, as the friction coef doesn't change much when sliding, but no tarmac best grip is accheived at about 10% slip or there abouts.

Grip is faster. If you think you can Drift faster, then come try in the to beat us, in the GT2 championship series run by Mike Rotch.

As the Drift King says, "I don't drift because it is the fastest way around the track, I drift because it is the most exciting way!". Learn from him guys, learn from him.

Lancer Drifter
WOW, this sounds like "I am the best, and yours are crap drift guys, you don't know anything of cars.". It give the idea you never done speed drift, by your answer. Just do this, push a car to the limit, using grip, and the car begin to do understeering, now imagine a car, with the same entrance speed, the same line, same speed during the curve, with the rear sliding, and no understeering. This ultimate car would overtake you after the curve.

dont go ahead of yourself.. other people may be far more skilled in drifting than you.

The difference between Racing and Drift iz: Racing iz wen ur car is able to grip the road and drifting allows u to slide sideways around turns

Back