Which Version Of FH4 Have You Ordered and What Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

• Thread starter torque99
  • 54 comments
England
England
Out of interest I am just wondering which versions you guys have ordered and why?

Have you Gone for Digital or Disc? Ultimate, Deluxe or Standard?

What are you looking forward to the most ?

I look forward to seeing what you have all gone for 👍

5c3dff12-e54d-4420-930c-c7abe93e97d4.jpg

Peasant (standard) edition. I usually am not interested in getting all the DLCs. (The only DLC I bought was the Crown Vic in FH3.) Plus, I don't like spending extra money on something that may not meet my expectations. I am not expecting FH4 to be a bad game, but some issues are present sometimes.

I forgot to say I also went for the £79.99 Digital & Ultimate, I'm extremely happy with FH 1-3 and this can only get better with the addition of the 2 expansions which I paid for separately last time on top of this price so I am pleased they included them in the price. :cheers:

I am looking forward to the new Bond Car Pack, Bodykits and driving up to and around Edinburgh on the map.

Peasant (standard) edition. I usually am not interested in getting all the DLCs. (The only DLC I bought was the Crown Vic in FH3.) Plus, I don't like spending extra money on something that may not meet my expectations. I am not expecting FH4 to be a bad game, but some issues are present sometimes.
I totally understand as there are hundreds of cars just in the Standard edition enough for most and it is great to see you not sucked in by the Hype like me :ill:👍

I made the plunge for the Ultimate Edition yesterday, I was debating if I would spend much time with it since I have Horizon 3 and Motorport 7 as well as The Crew 2.

However there are some cars I'm looking forward to driving and I like what I've seen of the environment so far.

I went with the Ultimate because I don't buy many games so I have room in my gaming budget and the Horizon series hasn't let me down like the Motorsport side has.

My only fear is the map... the weak point of FH3.

Same here, but the demo and @SlipZtrEm's stream have alleviated those fears a bit. Seems there is more elevation and overall variety in the roads, plus the route creator should help as long as they don't blow it.

Like I did with FH3, I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. However, this time I went with Digital (My FH3 ultimate was a physical copy).

I've never bought anything beyond the standard edition in the Motorsport series, but I can always count on the Horizon series to deliver so I don't mind opting for the most expensive edition to support PG's work. :)

I wanted to go digital, but it was signficantly cheaper to go physical. Add in I don't care about drift and will only be playing on my XBOne, and it was an easy choice to go Ultimate (physical) for the car pass and, most importantly, the 2 included expansions.

I can't wait to explore the map for myself. All the care and attention to detail. And I can't wait to see how the changing seasons change the world and the way you drive in it.

Max hype achieved!! :eek::bowdown::drool::drool::drool::scared::D:cheers:

Last edited:
I haven't preordered the Ultimate Edition (since I missed the boat on that when I was ready to pull the trigger late August), so I'll be calling all of my local Game Stops on Thursday to see if they have any extra copies. Those 87,000 points are burning a hole in my pocket.

Worst case, I go digital.

The biggest selling point for me is the inclusion of two expansions. I really had a blast with both H3 expansions, so I expect the same in H4 - plus the Bond pack looks fun.

Ultimate digital cuz there was no other otpion on pc.
I'm pretty sure that you can order the Standard, Delux or Ultimate digital editions for PC from the Microsoft Store. I ordered the Ultimate edition too but options for the others were there.

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether I should skip the game entirely, or grab the Xbox One X bundled with FH4 (50/50 dilemma). I always thought I would get Ultimate Edition for Xbox One, but I'm not satisfied with performance going by the demo. :irked:

Have you Gone for Digital or Disc? Ultimate, Deluxe or Standard?
Game Pass(trial+30days) till Black Friday, then Standard+Expansion pass. My experience with FH3 UE tell me that this isnt worth it - VIP and Car Pass ruins sense of progression. At some point, would definitely end buying Bond pack. Not sure about Car Pass.

I'm pretty sure that you can order the Standard, Delux or Ultimate digital editions for PC from the Microsoft Store. I ordered the Ultimate edition too but options for the others were there.
Sorry i wrote it wrong, what i wanted to say is i bought it digital cuz you can't buy the pc version on disc :)

Got the digital Ultimate, and seeing that all my XBL friends got preview codes, at this point all I am looking forward to is getting the **** game... :lol:

Back