Which Version Of FH4 Have You Ordered and What Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by torque99, Sep 23, 2018.

1. torque99

torque99

Out of interest I am just wondering which versions you guys have ordered and why?

Have you Gone for Digital or Disc? Ultimate, Deluxe or Standard?

What are you looking forward to the most ?

I look forward to seeing what you have all gone for :tup:

[​IMG]

raven214 likes this.
  2. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Ultimate. Digital. Hype is REAL!

Rob192005, ykiki, FT-1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

Peasant (standard) edition. I usually am not interested in getting all the DLCs. (The only DLC I bought was the Crown Vic in FH3.) Plus, I don't like spending extra money on something that may not meet my expectations. I am not expecting FH4 to be a bad game, but some issues are present sometimes.

torque99 likes this.
  4. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

I went Digital Ultimate to take advantage of the extra content.

torque99 likes this.
  5. Gotbeefboy564

Gotbeefboy564

Ultimate physical copy. I’ve owned all of them so far definitely worth it.

ykiki and torque99 like this.
  6. torque99

torque99

I forgot to say I also went for the £79.99 Digital & Ultimate, I'm extremely happy with FH 1-3 and this can only get better with the addition of the 2 expansions which I paid for separately last time on top of this price so I am pleased they included them in the price. :cheers:

I am looking forward to the new Bond Car Pack, Bodykits and driving up to and around Edinburgh on the map.

I totally understand as there are hundreds of cars just in the Standard edition enough for most and it is great to see you not sucked in by the Hype like me :sick::tup:

Ameer67 likes this.
  7. Dave A

Dave A Premium

I made the plunge for the Ultimate Edition yesterday, I was debating if I would spend much time with it since I have Horizon 3 and Motorport 7 as well as The Crew 2.

However there are some cars I'm looking forward to driving and I like what I've seen of the environment so far.

torque99 likes this.
  8. queleuleu

queleuleu

For the first time, the ultimate edition. Forza Horizon is like the savior of car games. My only fear is the map... the weak point of FH3.

CSLACR and torque99 like this.
  9. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I went with the Ultimate because I don't buy many games so I have room in my gaming budget and the Horizon series hasn't let me down like the Motorsport side has.

Same here, but the demo and @SlipZtrEm's stream have alleviated those fears a bit. Seems there is more elevation and overall variety in the roads, plus the route creator should help as long as they don't blow it.

10. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

Like I did with FH3, I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. However, this time I went with Digital (My FH3 ultimate was a physical copy).

I've never bought anything beyond the standard edition in the Motorsport series, but I can always count on the Horizon series to deliver so I don't mind opting for the most expensive edition to support PG's work. :)

torque99 and JeepXJFreak like this.
  11. neddyie118

neddyie118

As with tradition I purchased the Ultimate Edition but this year the non disk version:)

torque99 likes this.
  12. turk1993

turk1993

Ultimate digital cuz there was no other otpion on pc.

torque99 likes this.
  13. PiotrGT

PiotrGT

Ultimate, didn't order yet but I already have the gift cards. If you plan to buy DLC this is the best option, buying DLC separately is just so much more expensive.

torque99 and ykiki like this.
  14. raven214

raven214

I wanted to go digital, but it was signficantly cheaper to go physical. Add in I don't care about drift and will only be playing on my XBOne, and it was an easy choice to go Ultimate (physical) for the car pass and, most importantly, the 2 included expansions.

I can't wait to explore the map for myself. All the care and attention to detail. And I can't wait to see how the changing seasons change the world and the way you drive in it.

Max hype achieved!! :eek::bowdown::drool::drool::drool::scared::D:cheers:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    torque99 and JeepXJFreak like this.
  15. ykiki

ykiki

I haven't preordered the Ultimate Edition (since I missed the boat on that when I was ready to pull the trigger late August), so I'll be calling all of my local Game Stops on Thursday to see if they have any extra copies. Those 87,000 points are burning a hole in my pocket.

Worst case, I go digital.

The biggest selling point for me is the inclusion of two expansions. I really had a blast with both H3 expansions, so I expect the same in H4 - plus the Bond pack looks fun.

raven214 and torque99 like this.
  16. Dave A

Dave A Premium

I'm pretty sure that you can order the Standard, Delux or Ultimate digital editions for PC from the Microsoft Store. I ordered the Ultimate edition too but options for the others were there.

UKMikey and torque99 like this.
  17. Kitten

Kitten

@JeepXJFreak told me to buy the Ultimate Digital.. so i did. :lol:

18. Flashfire926

Flashfire926

I have gamepass so I'll play it through that, but I'll buy the standalone expansion pass on top of that as well.

torque99 likes this.
  19. Nielsen

Nielsen

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether I should skip the game entirely, or grab the Xbox One X bundled with FH4 (50/50 dilemma). I always thought I would get Ultimate Edition for Xbox One, but I'm not satisfied with performance going by the demo. :irked:

torque99 likes this.
  20. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Wise choice sir, wiiiiiise choice.

Dave A likes this.
  21. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

Ultimate Digital...but now that appears to be in limbo. I'll see if the local shops have a physical UE copy.

22. inCloud

inCloud

Game Pass(trial+30days) till Black Friday, then Standard+Expansion pass. My experience with FH3 UE tell me that this isnt worth it - VIP and Car Pass ruins sense of progression. At some point, would definitely end buying Bond pack. Not sure about Car Pass.

torque99 likes this.
  23. turk1993

turk1993

Sorry i wrote it wrong, what i wanted to say is i bought it digital cuz you can't buy the pc version on disc :)

Dave A likes this.
  24. strela

strela

Ultimate Digital. Learned from FH3 not to buy the packs separately never again.

torque99 likes this.
  25. UKMikey

UKMikey

Ultimate Digital. Looking forward most to starting earlier than those standard edition peasants. :lol:

raven214, strela, FT-1 and 3 others like this.
  26. GBalao888

GBalao888

Got the ultimate and digital version as usual for the best deal on the game and all DLC’s. You can never go wrong with them.

Rob192005 and torque99 like this.
  27. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

Got the digital Ultimate, and seeing that all my XBL friends got preview codes, at this point all I am looking forward to is getting the **** game... :lol:

torque99 likes this.
  28. DavidMonoy97

DavidMonoy97 (Banned)

Digital Ultimate, and I'm looking forward to Storymode.

torque99 likes this.
  29. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Digital Ultimate. I'm looking forward to the cars. It's always the cars.

ykiki, torque99 and Rob192005 like this.
  30. JR98

JR98 Premium

Pre ordered Digital Ultimate on Friday. Looking forward to causing Anarchy with the Peel P50.

Just 3 more days, the hype is real!

ykiki, JeepXJFreak, raven214 and 2 others like this.