Which version of Rally 2.0 will you be buying?

Which version of Rally 2.0 will you be buying?

• Total voters
Yeah, I was all in for PS4 but then I thought about VR and my Rift is much better than PSVR so I'm undecided again lol.

With the Rift you will have VR in approximately six months.

I will wait for PSVR support or a heavy discount.

#NoPsvrNoBuy (sorry, had to do that LOL)

Xbox One S
IMG_20190221_091013.jpg

I’m still deciding between the deluxe edition or regular. I know season pass and extra cars is key but is it worth the price now or wait? I saw a tweet today that said today is the last day to pre order the deluxe edition so what am I missing if I don’t decide very soon? I’m a casual rally fan. But I like racing games. But i don’t follow rally much but the games are fun and different.

I’m still deciding between the deluxe edition or regular. I know season pass and extra cars is key but is it worth the price now or wait? I saw a tweet today that said today is the last day to pre order the deluxe edition so what am I missing if I don’t decide very soon? I’m a casual rally fan. But I like racing games. But i don’t follow rally much but the games are fun and different.

You'll still be able to buy the deluxe, just not with the day 1 bonus stuff. You'll still get through season pass which will include 6 new locations and 12 cars across rally and Rallycross.

I want DR 2.0 for free. Who doesn't want stuff for free? But this is not possible so I'll buy it when I want it.

The Deluxe Edition is tempting but I think I will be more than happy with the Standard Edition and RX.

I want DR 2.0 for free. Who doesn't want stuff for free? But this is not possible so I'll buy it when I want it.

The Deluxe Edition is tempting but I think I will be more than happy with the Standard Edition and RX.

I agree with your sentiment and think you will be happy with the standard edition. As for me, I'm the opposite. I'm gonna get the deluxe version jst can't make up my mind which platform(I make that dude on The Good Place look decisive:)). I look at it as for 80 bucks, I will be getting 100's of hours of entertainment and that's cheaper than the movies, Netflix or most any entertainment option these days.

What’s the day one stuff? That’s good to know the deluxe edition is still around after tomorrow but what bonus stuff will I miss? It might be worth getting deluxe Edition now if the bonus stuff is worth it.

Not much - a couple of progress boosts, early access... and a car we won't otherwise get for 60 days (or something like that).

I'll probably get this for PC once the VR is actually in and working. That's no comment on the game or codies, I'm just not a huge fan of rally games, and can wait :) Already spoilt for choice of things to drive, and nowhere near enough spare time for it all :dunce:

What’s the day one stuff? That’s good to know the deluxe edition is still around after tomorrow but what bonus stuff will I miss? It might be worth getting deluxe Edition now if the bonus stuff is worth it.
This is what has turned me away from the game. I see people enjoying it, videos etc. But then this pressure sales tactics to Buy Now Or You'll Miss Out! crap is slimey :crazy:

Back