Which was your last GT2 car?

• Thread starter m2595
  • 12 comments
My last won car was the Speed 12. Dunno what to do with that thing. You CAN work with it in many races if you apply the racing mod. But racing mods are lame so the car itself is rather useless.

My last bought car is a beautiful red-with-black-and-red-rims Ruf RCT. 655HP sitting in 1247lbs and a great handling thanks to some nice settings. Made me win the GT All-Stars.

Interesting take. Everyone asks what's your first car? This one asks which one was your last? :D

I voted "Nissan", since the last car I bought & raced was an Infiniti G20 for my story. G20=Nissan Primera underneath all the luxury badges.

It's been a long time since I won or bought a car, but I think the last addition to my garage was the Dodge Copperhead (Concept Car) from golding the A License test đź‘Ť.

P.S. This poll is seriously flawed IMO. I mean, come on, you only put four manufacturers out of the 20+ in GT2 lol.

Last car i won was Speed 12. Great speed, but its a shame when i drove it. Thats my moneymaker, I'd reach Cr.80,000,000 without any cheat đź‘Ť

Last car I bought was RUF CTR2 Sport. Cool widebody, handles great, no worry about speed. This car has everything.

That was so looong ago. Great memories :(

Last car I ever drove... it was a Ford RS200. I bought that with the money I made racing the sunday cup over and over again.

Back