Which will be your first cars?

• Thread starter Boxster
  • 39 comments
Like kids in a candy store after dark, so many cars to choose from, just really don't know what I'll get, will have to look through the used cars... then find out what car is the best to win most races overall.... and then find my Toyota 2000GT.

Then start saving for the LeMans dreams....

Last edited:
I'm not sure. Definitely nothing with GR. in front of it, not a big fan of modern race cars. I'll probably buy the quirkiest thing I can to start

Rice rice baby. Nah just kidding. That’d be if the game was Forza or Need For Speed. :sly:
I’m not even sure if “rice” even exists anymore, as I think a lot of the bodykits we have these days are actually functional.

functional.
Totally depends. :D

45FD634A-F51B-4CEE-898F-29DBD2E1DB68.jpeg

706122B9-4E76-4DC9-B7A3-14F54856B633.jpeg

Since I had pre-ordered GT7 last month my first three cars will be the Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model, Porsche 917 Living Legend and the Toyota Supra GT500 '97 (Castrol TOM'S). In terms of the first car I'm purchasing in that game, it's the Toyota Aqua, i.e., Toyota Prius c.

Last edited:
Probably not buying any car in the beginning, as I will definetely start with licences and then buying cars i need for the events.
Or... buying the 911 RSR and Viper/M4 Gr.4 and start with some Dailies.

Back