While Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkel1966
  • 6 comments
  • 712 views
Messages
108
Messages
mkell1966
In A-spec races,is there a way to see what car you're driving up against instead of the driver's name? In the starting grid you can see the model of the car but when it starts, it's only the driver's name.
 
I don't think you can change it in A, atleast I couldn't find the option for it either. It is rather annoying as I don't care how much faster I am than B. Doofus... like you I'd rather see the vehicle.
 
I don't think you can change it in A, atleast I couldn't find the option for it either. It is rather annoying as I don't care how much faster I am than B. Doofus... like you I'd rather see the vehicle.

I agree with this.👍 also it's nice to see an American and Canadian agreeing on something.:sly:;)
 
It was meant to be tongue in cheek..
 
One thing not often mentioned (at least I've not seen it) is that in races you need to know relative positions to the cars directly in front of and behind you, as well as the car in front, as these are the cars/drivers you're actually up against. I've found the lack of this feature is especially noticeable when racing online. You know you're not going to catch the 'Ring God at the head of the pack, biggie you're faring against the guy just ahead is of supreme interest.

This, I think, is what you're talking about?
 
One thing not often mentioned (at least I've not seen it) is that in races you need to know relative positions to the cars directly in front of and behind you, as well as the car in front, as these are the cars/drivers you're actually up against. I've found the lack of this feature is especially noticeable when racing online. You know you're not going to catch the 'Ring God at the head of the pack, biggie you're faring against the guy just ahead is of supreme interest.

This, I think, is what you're talking about?

yup..just to see the car you're going to pass in front of you or who's coming behind you is good enough.
 
Back