White Smoke Gang - Fresh Thread

• Thread starter WSG OG
  • 91 comments
zedfonsie
Only reason I assume your slick is because I find it hard to believe you tell your brother "go on a site called gtplanet, create an account and create a thread called white smoke gang, make it look nice and here's my flikr account take the jack daniels pic and put it on there and post on it daily"

Anyways, jack dagnals sauceeeee:)

Yeah that's kinda how it happen, im on the team roster and I chill with slick in real life almost everyday so he asked me to come on here and run things for him. Slick doesn't have a flikr or photobook or any of that he just sent me all his pictures and all. I don't mind keeping it updated, slick is a cool dude.

Spank, I know you don't like Slick, but really?? you already got him band, why continue to try and cause problems. I mean, you instigating isn't helping the situation. Do you have proof that OG is Slick? probably not, it seems your bit obsessive. :confused: just my opinion..

So that's why I'm getting private messages from u saying whatup boi.

Will you just grow up already. My 2 year old son acts more mature then this entire team. Move on from all thia stupid 12 year old girl ********! And this immature drop 5 killers ********. You guys aren't gansters and will never be. And do me a favor ant try leading for a change rather than following everything slick does. I don't know why anyone would look up to a 17 year old kid who's proud to be kicked out of school and drink in public. *shakeshead*

spank_ur_mom
So that's why I'm getting private messages from u saying whatup boi.

Will you just grow up already. My 2 year old son acts more mature then this entire team. Move on from all thia stupid 12 year old girl ********! And this immature drop 5 killers ********. You guys aren't gansters and will never be. And do me a favor ant try leading for a change rather than following everything slick does. I don't know why anyone would look up to a 17 year old kid who's proud to be kicked out of school and drink in public. *shakeshead*

Nobody said we are "gangsters" we are just a group of friends that love to drift that go by the name of "White Smoke Gang"
Why you mad bro?
You gonna let GTP ruin the rest of your day hahahaha.

WSG OG
Nobody said we are "gangsters" we are just a group of friends that love to drift that go by the name of "White Smoke Gang"
Why you mad bro?
You gonna let GTP ruin the rest of your day hahahaha.

I made the utmost disrespect has come from your mouth and the mouth of your "group" ibtried showing respect and to settle all the **** talking that was coming from your "group" and when you get disrespected like I did, you tell me if you guys deserve respect? Report these I by all means don't guve a damn anymore about all the drama gtplanet aka facebook has been getting lately. Makes me wanna rewind and go back to april may area to the good ol days when there were only grown ups on this site. Or get out of drifting and go back to grip racing where no one bitches.

And gunz I never see you on anymore and half the time I do its you getting in the middle of something you have no idea about. Do me a favor stay out of it. I'm done with holding back my attitude when it comes to slicl and to this entire team. Bunch of damn idiots they all are.

As for white smoke gang. You are all banned from any further events drop5 are holding. I'm done trying to give you guys respect when you wont give it back in the first place.

Spank, I know you don't like Slick, but really?? you already got him band, why continue to try and cause problems. I mean, you instigating isn't helping the situation. Do you have proof that OG is Slick? probably not, it seems your bit obsessive. :confused: just my opinion..

Add me dawg! Haven't seen you in forever

Slick was right spank just starts problems and disrespects us then complaines when we do it back.
Oh No banned from Drop5 events :lol:
Gunz is legendary... dont ever speak to a legend like that. As he has drifting skills you only dream of.
Speaking of slick, we are about to meet up and chill in a bit while you work on geting angry.

Slick was right spank just starts problems and disrespects us then complaines when we do it back.
Oh No banned from Drop5 events :lol:
Gunz is legendary... dont ever speak to a legend like that. As he has drifting skills you only dream of.
Speaking of slick, we are about to meet up and chill in a bit while you work on geting angry

Means you are banned from pretty much every proper event here. I wouldn't laugh

man, all this hatred and drama going around. screw watching soap operas!! GTP is the new shizz, more drama than Jersey Shore even :lol:

I made the utmost disrespect has come from your mouth and the mouth of your "group" ibtried showing respect and to settle all the **** talking that was coming from your "group" and when you get disrespected like I did, you tell me if you guys deserve respect? Report these I by all means don't guve a damn anymore about all the drama gtplanet aka facebook has been getting lately. Makes me wanna rewind and go back to april may area to the good ol days when there were only grown ups on this site. Or get out of drifting and go back to grip racing where no one bitches.

And gunz I never see you on anymore and half the time I do its you getting in the middle of something you have no idea about. Do me a favor stay out of it. I'm done with holding back my attitude when it comes to slicl and to this entire team. Bunch of damn idiots they all are.

As for white smoke gang. You are all banned from any further events drop5 are holding. I'm done trying to give you guys respect when you wont give it back in the first place.

:lol: ya cause WSG is the one doing the 🤬 talking :lol:
I have heard of freedom of speach but that is actually spreading hate right there so take it down a notch
Plus if you don't like them what are you doing in their thread
and you wonder why arguments start on here and facebook
^perfect example of someone who is immature because a mature person would leave leave them alone and would stay where they are deffinatly not wanted

Means you are banned from pretty much every proper event here. I wouldn't laugh
Ah no actually there are plenty of well orginized events other than drop5 events.

You guys don't know half the story. So shut up!

Ya actually I do (some of use know stuff around here, ya know we all have brains)
what you could have done

is actually left like I personally asked you to do in the last post because right now your trying to instegate another argument
because odviously people here don't like you and you don't like the people here so the smart thing to do would be to not post again
what you did
Look like your 2 year old

SparcoSmoke
Ya actually I do (some of use know stuff around here, ya know we all have brains)
what you could have done

is actually left like I personally asked you to do in the last post because right now your trying to instegate another argument
because odviously people here don't like you and you don't like the people here so the smart thing to do would be to not post again
what you did
Look like your 2 year old

Hahahahaha:lol:

Spank. If you honestly wanted this to stop then first of all control your own your team. Your team is constantly talking about WSG and immitating our members in multiple ways. You dont see any of our members sniffing around in your thread.Instead its you bro. I wanna know what makes you so concerned that you have to constantly check our thread and take a bite off of everyones plate everytime something is said. We have these quotes and abreviations within our team that you flip the fk out about and cause a big scene and go to your thread and talk about it like its the worst thing ever. You dont see any of our members immitating quotes or paint combonations. When im in your lobbies dont act like i dont understand your little smart ass remarks you like to burst out like your the greatest thing that ever happened. None of our members do that do they? Know why, because we honestly dont care. And if thats not in your "maturity" level than you must not know what the hell what mature is. If you and your team didnt care and honestly wanted this to stop 1. Stay out of our thread for a start 2. Stop this "lets immitate WSG" thing you guys got going on. And 3. Stop worrying about what we do or say. I mean dam bro your all about maturity but look at your self for a second. And yes we all may take certain things differently since we are in all different states/countries. Listen to your own advice before you start telling us what to do, because we already stoped. "Boi"

Last edited:
SparcoSmoke
Ah no actually there are plenty of well orginized events other than drop5 events.

Actually, most of the events are run by Drop5, including themed mini-comps.

burnt2Bchicken.jpg

Spanky^

Actually, most of the events are run by Drop5, including themed mini-comps.

so what you guys have 1 thread of comps well there's the lonestar bash, the GTDS one, there's the Formula Drift comp, prodgity run what you bring and tonnes more

didn't you actually complain about how many comps are actually going on or was it eddy?
not sure will look into

SparcoSmoke
so what you guys have 1 thread of comps well there's the lonestar bash, the GTDS one, there's the Formula Drift comp, prodgity run what you bring and tonnes more

didn't you actually complain about how many comps are actually going on or was it eddy?
not sure will look into

But what about the huge comps? & you're also right about those other comps, but most of them are sessions.

uh define huge comp
and no the GTP formula drift is every tuesday
the GTDS is i think every monday (not really sure)
and i was wrong the run what you bring isn'y prodgity
the prodgity lead one is every saturday and sunday
so im sure thats already too much
besides you can only have 16 people in a room so not sure how huge you can actually go
only like 3 spots left GTP
GTDS is always full
have no idea about lonestar
and this off the top of my head this is with no actual info

SparcoSmoke
uh define huge comp
and no the GTP formula drift is every tuesday
the GTDS is i think every monday (not really sure)
and i was wrong the run what you bring isn'y prodgity
the prodgity lead one is every saturday and sunday
so im sure thats already too much
besides you can only have 16 people in a room so not sure how huge you can actually go
only like 3 spots left GTP
GTDS is always full
have no idea about lonestar
and this off the top of my head this is with no actual info

Huge comps like H2H or VDC, comps that takes time(weeks or months), not any of those one night & done comps(even though they're fun).

From the looks of it, it seems that spank and his team are the problem. From what i here your supposed to be the calm collective good guy around these forums?

Back