White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely like to join you guys again when your gonna be sliding. Its taking me awhile to switch to CH. Usually i'm running mediums or softs..

fastfox400
I definitely like to join you guys again when your gonna be sliding. Its taking me awhile to switch to CH. Usually i'm running mediums or softs..

Ha! we just switched over from the mediums so I know how you feel, its actually not that bad. I sent you a friend request.

Ha! we just switched over from the mediums so I know how you feel, its actually not that bad. I sent you a friend request.

Yeah it's pretty good. Its just proper tuning really comes into effect now. comfort hards with a good tune and a wheel is both very challenging and LOTS of fun.

mikeonthebike
Yeah it's pretty good. Its just proper tuning really comes into effect now. comfort hards with a good tune and a wheel is both very challenging and LOTS of fun.

Yeah I use a wheel, it never gets old

holy crap man!
The new FC Is INTENSE

took me a little bit getting used to, but I'm doing everything I used to ONE GEAR HIGHER,
more angle, more speed, more intense.

the only thing, when I lose it
I LOSE IT ! ! ! WHam! into the tires lol

I miss my old FC, I can't say I will have made the switch "and never looked back"
But if I could keep up to (ahead of) a viper through the corners on trial mountain I doubt he'd have to wait for me anymore, I'd just be gone, end of story.

I didn't really do well with your tune, for whatever reason,
so I stiffened the suspension all around to 5.2 springs, put my usual 8 extension 9 compression dampers all around,
2.2 camber up front and .8 in back etc etc you saw how I do allignment,

next, the diff . . . got the initial and accel values at 60 and I want more ! ! !
slapped the good ol mid range turbo on there and detuned down to 91% - niiiiiiice flat plateau of power up there, no surprises no spikes lumps or drop offs, something like 390 horse power and lovin every bit

No way in hell something with 600 on comfort hard could shake me on grand valley reverse. no way.

Boy I'd like to dogfight your white potato now! I wonder how much of a difference this makes . . . all of it only makes me want the wheel even more, can't stop thinking about the arcade, clutch kicking, using 3 pedals with 2 feet, whipping that thing from lock to lock yet barely hanging on - looking as calm as driving to church, pwning a pack of asian mall rats down some run with like a mile of elevation and a million hairpins >. <
wonder if they will ever put a japanese pass on GT ? =/

well tune it to your liking but try to keep it quick, we want the car to be easy for you. But we also know we need to be fast enough to compete with everyone. so try to make yourself comfortable and tweak with it a lil, and remember it will take time to get use too so dont rush it or be impatient

higher speed means more Newtons at play which means as I drift from one side to the other, my body slams down to the bump stops more easily than before, so I have been forced to increase the spring rate for it to ride the same way my other FC

once I get used to it - I'll be deadlier than farts in a steam room.

I'll be on wednesday! can't wait to play ! \(^_^/

glad to hear the new FC is working for you, mopar is right keep practicing with it. Ahahahahaha you refer to my Z34 as the "white potato" !

porsche, fairlady, beetle, every hatch back / wagon = potatoes
303087_112859652160191_100003084716467_91921_1115028506_n.jpg

Nice! I like the top one because the smoke is white . . . I'll give a shot at it, though you obviously have access to program more better than MS PAINT

Yooo that is sick! I wish I still had paint shop pro so I can edit pictures. Can't believe you just made them in class :lol:

DogFightKingz
Yooo that is sick! I wish I still had paint shop pro so I can edit pictures. Can't believe you just made them in class :lol:

Yeah i will do some better ones tommorrow since I only had like 10 minutes

brb im going to make one in paint startinnnng . . . NOW!
TIME ME

MyFC
OMFG you can change wallpaper too ? ? ? not just display pic ?

Yea you know on ur PS3... you can change the whole theme and all. I got the GT5 theme and the potato car as my wallpaper right now haha

X-menu theme yeah but you know the wallpaper on your gt5 profile ? ? ?

all the cool people use the tree-sunset picture right ?

I know for your profile pic you can have your driver or a photo you took of a replay . . . wondering if you can change that banner on teh top .

oh **** I gotta book it to physc talk to you n00bs la8tuh ! PCE

MyFC
X-menu theme yeah but you know the wallpaper on your gt5 profile ? ? ?

all the cool people use the tree-sunset picture right ?

I know for your profile pic you can have your driver or a photo you took of a replay . . . wondering if you can change that banner on teh top .

oh **** I gotta book it to physc talk to you n00bs la8tuh ! PCE

Ohhh, nah you can't but that would be pretty sick. I got the city photo haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back