White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunce:No i wont be i see it as a waist of time
You started this on psn slick so no need to get mad you shouldnt have added to the fire

thats all you gotta say...really? my god man shiro and atleast 4 others are for osaka.

of course another ford guy backing down all talk and no go

prodigy34
:dunce:No i wont be i see it as a waist of time
You started this on psn slick so no need to get mad you shouldnt have added to the fire

Ford started it saying this battle is "BS" when I asked if your guys are down for friday. Maybe you should ask your people what they said to me first before you came running your mouth. But I understand your scared.

You started it saying this battle is "BS" but I understand your scared

That right there is what im talking about it aint got nothing to do with scared get your team together and do a real battle with 5v5 or 7v7 a team battle aint 2v2 on cs or cm lol hence small fish

That right there is what im talking about it aint got nothing to do with scared get your team together and do a real battle with 5v5 or 7v7 a team battle aint 2v2 on cs or cm lol hence small fish

Ever heard of quality not quantity?

no actually i use 450 bhp smart a$$
A team is not 2 people

team/tēm/
Noun:
A group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.
Verb:
Come together as a team to achieve a common goal: "he teamed up with the band".
Synonyms:
squad - gang - group - crew - party - brigade

A team can be as many or as little people as it can be.

zedfonsie
team/tēm/
Noun:
Verb:
Synonyms:

Well he got you again

team/tēm/
Noun:
Verb:
Synonyms:

Zed are you in prodigy or white smoke gang we dont need your two cents where doing just fine without YOU

yeah he did get me im not mad tho he fills we need to hear him out cause he has nothing better to do its ok lil buddy just put your helmet on

prodigy34
Zed are you in prodigy or white smoke gang we dont need your two cents where doing just fine without YOU

Hes drop5 smarta$$. Oh and the guy who started the problem Prodigy-Ford should take on Mopar

prodigy34
This is coming from a guy who it took 2 hours to explain (SLICK) how a comp works lol

2 hours huh? You guys didn't even know what you wanted, complained about members and track. Then today you still complained you didn't practice

Some peoples' kids, huh?
Makes you shake your head, reading
their peurile back-sass.

I hosted WSG vs Prodigy room since DR accepted. Its going down in 30 mins. Room limit is 7, for us 2 and your which ever 2 of your guys are showing up for the battle and the 3 judges.

Where are everyone?
It is three minutes to ten
and no one is here?

Scratch that! Some showed up!
Now we are ready to start!
may the best team win!

Woooo Prodigy showed up. Was a VERY close battle, they gave me a run for my money but we came on top. Good job to everyone that battled. Another win for White Smoke Gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back