White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, that's actually hilarious.. i thought he'd be back by now.

Ooh y'alls betta hush..'ol massa gon' hear ya not talkin that proper gt5 drift talk....quick...I want ebisu for the game, not so much satisfied w/ current d1 track availability..and now that I work for audi I must insist kaz push pd to implement 0-100 awd split or a rwd conversion part(whatever it takes). And I want the 2013 Audi RS5 added to the car list....shhh I think massa done passed, on to the next station of the underground railroad..lol

Angleeeee
Im getting on with my wheel tonight. Around 8pm est. if anybody wants to drift and help me learn

I can help you on basic things I still need time for myself to get better as well.

well, those who i don't already have (i think i deleted you mark.. oops?) send me a friend request and i'll be drifting with y'all. probably not tonight though, NFL playoffs and other shht

PSN: SolidSnake7735

Im getting on with my wheel tonight. Around 8pm est. if anybody wants to drift and help me learn

Im 🤬 but you can have a look at my videos on Youtube. I have some onboard footage which may show you how I move with my wheel etc.
I use
FFB: 10
Simulation
No Power Steering
👍

SparcoSmoke
Wait slick is banned? For good?
Haha I was wondering how long it was going to take this time Haha

Yeah banned his ip address so he's done on gtp I guess

Somebody should just get his password and continue with the thread there's no sense closing the thread just cause they banned his I.P adress

Any mod considered closing this thread?

As is, it hasn't been closed because we're sure the rest of the team would still like to use it to interact. If one of you would like to create a new thread for the team, however, we aren't opposed to that :). I imagine a forever-the-same OP could become an issue.

Somebody should just get his password and continue with the thread there's no sense closing the thread just cause they banned his I.P adress

Besides the fact that using someone else's account is against the AUP, a banned account has no powers to make new posts or edit existing ones, because well, y'know, "banned".

Ohh I thought it was just Slick banned not his account ahhh
Im in the loop...
so this is what it's like to be in the loop...
it feels wierd...

Im gonna go ahead and put in my notice for leaving the team guys, sorry but i just dont play enough to be on a team anymore. Later guys....

What up WSG! hey if you guys are free and are online, feel free to join us in our open lobby tonight!

NEM__FLYER__OpenLobby.jpg

And another near-page of spam-happy posts deleted.

I've just sent a PM to anthaliscious, who as far as I can tell is the most active member of this team, asking him what the plan is with regards to this thread. If the team wants it closed, it shall be, but if you still want somewhere to discuss team-related things, it can be left open until you get a new thread up.

If another user comes in here with no intentions past spamming, just use the Report button: getting into a back-and-forth won't benefit either party.

Hey everyone this is slicks bro, he lives about 2 blocks away from me and we chill almost everyday and so I will be running a new thread for him and keeping it updated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back