White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it will be later though. And slick is still up when I get up for school in the morning.

9:30...I will be there..in the midst of learnin some cool Audi s**t...if I get a chance to find one in decent condition I think I might want a 2000 a4 or s4...disconnect the electronic stabilization, bump up the boost..and get to embarrassing the big 3 on their home turf..:)

9:30...I will be there..in the midst of learnin some cool Audi s**t...if I get a chance to find one in decent condition I think I might want a 2000 a4 or s4...disconnect the electronic stabilization, bump up the boost..and get to embarrassing the big 3 on their home turf..:)

B5 S4 👍

Hey Team. I am about to leave the GT5 scene for a while because School is getting real rough. I wont be gone but I wont be on enough to be on a team. I'll come back when I have a wheel and isn't that overcome with school. I'm not going to be completely gone though.If you see me online playing GT5 or I see you all, I'll join you guys.

domino5343
Hey Team. I am about to leave the GT5 scene for a while because School is getting real rough. I wont be gone but I wont be on enough to be on a team. I'll come back when I have a wheel and isn't that overcome with school. I'm not going to be completely gone though.If you see me online playing GT5 or I see you all, I'll join you guys.

Its cool I understand life gets it in the way of things.

It was! If you didn't check out that video of rage quit I put up defiantly put it on over your mic in a lobby. Funny as hell.

domino5343

I think i might be doing the same guys i just have to much stuff going on right now. But..... I should be back in about a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back