jgancherjr ("Stupid-Fast") Premium Messages 2,166 Indiana Messages JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay Messages King0fKongs Jan 30, 2011 #1 White X1, and '05 judd c60 hybrid for trade in 30-45mins, no waiting! looking for Mclaren f1 race/touring car, Mercedes GLK-CTR touring/race car, or make an offer!
White X1, and '05 judd c60 hybrid for trade in 30-45mins, no waiting! looking for Mclaren f1 race/touring car, Mercedes GLK-CTR touring/race car, or make an offer!
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 30, 2011 #2 I have a mercedes clk gtr race car
jgancherjr ("Stupid-Fast") Premium Messages 2,166 Indiana Messages JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay Messages King0fKongs Jan 30, 2011 #3 spikeyhairdude I have a mercedes clk gtr race car Click to expand... would you like to trade for one of those two cars? i can also offer you something like a chapperal 2j, an eperante race car, or a Ferrari F10?
spikeyhairdude I have a mercedes clk gtr race car Click to expand... would you like to trade for one of those two cars? i can also offer you something like a chapperal 2j, an eperante race car, or a Ferrari F10?
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 30, 2011 #4 I trade my mercedes for the white x1 . If that's ok . I can't trade now as I'm about to go sleep. Do u duplicate cars
I trade my mercedes for the white x1 . If that's ok . I can't trade now as I'm about to go sleep. Do u duplicate cars