V V12Carbon Messages 197 Messages C4MPT0N87 Jan 18, 2011 #1 Looking for Le Mans especially, chrome paint chips and anything rare that i dont have, thanks.
A angrykoala_89 Messages 64 Messages angrykoala_89 Jan 18, 2011 #2 What about a 2D race car? for the white X2010?
Kratos-Mirko-95 Messages 194 Messages Kratos-Mirko-95 Jan 18, 2011 #4 hey Gt steve I have the X1 and if you want it in change I want your F10 but I can trade tomorrow at 5.30 pm GMT +1
hey Gt steve I have the X1 and if you want it in change I want your F10 but I can trade tomorrow at 5.30 pm GMT +1
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Jan 18, 2011 #6 i got silver chrome and matte black for your white x1? can trade after midnight uk time
gt steve Messages 108 Messages donkey_dic Jan 18, 2011 #7 Kratos-Mirko-95 hey Gt steve I have the X1 and if you want it in change I want your F10 but I can trade tomorrow at 5.30 pm GMT +1 Click to expand... Sorry got a trade tomorrow, today free cause other trader backed out
Kratos-Mirko-95 hey Gt steve I have the X1 and if you want it in change I want your F10 but I can trade tomorrow at 5.30 pm GMT +1 Click to expand... Sorry got a trade tomorrow, today free cause other trader backed out
V V12Carbon Messages 197 Messages C4MPT0N87 Jan 18, 2011 #8 Looking for people who can send now! ill re-phrase " looking for le mans and chrome chips" thanks.