Who did you vote for?

Canada
London, ON
A_Mindful_Place
Credits are up for grabs if you choose the winner of the manufacturer and nations cup winner in advance! Who have you picked and why?

Brooks for nations cup and Fraga for manufacturers cup. Because Brooks is a fellow canuck and Fraga drives for Toyota.

Last edited:
Fraga in the Toyota is nigh on untouchable but I might have goofed picking Gallo for nations after remembering he was taking a break. Is that still the case?

...and where is Hizal? That lad's skill and concentration is off the charts. A joy to watch.

Fraga in the Toyota is nigh on untouchable but I might have goofed picking Gallo for nations after remembering he was taking a break. Is that still the case?

...and where is Hizal? That lad's skill and concentration is off the charts. A joy to watch.
I think Hizal is focusing on his real life more, probably have few spare times for GT7, he's still playing but yeah not doing world cup event and stuff.

No one, for two reasons. First, I have no clue. Second, I’m not going to support this method of distributing credits, because it might easily open a can of worms where PD thinks stuff like this somehow plays into the in-game economy, leaving unwelcome ramifications in areas that already aren’t receiving enough attention.

Last edited:
No one, for two reasons. First, I have no clue. Second, I’m not going to support this method of distributing credits, because it might easily open a can of worms where PD thinks stuff like this somehow plays into the in-game economy, leaving unwelcome ramifications in areas that already aren’t receiving enough attention.
Can I ask what ramifications you envision? For me this is just an advertising gimmick to try and get people interested in the cups! If there is a chance you can benefit in game (albeit minimally - Cr.1M isn’t really a lot in GT7 IMO) then more people are going to have some interest in these championships. I’ve never really had an interest in them myself, but will certainly be keeping an eye on who wins this time!

Also, I have no clue either so just voted randomly and can’t even remember for who! 😂

Not enough credits to make a difference in this game economy. And who cares who’s gonna win. Really, does anyone care?

This just shows PD’s focus is on all the wrong things. The game is on fire (and not in a good way) and they’re fiddling around with this kind of vanity stuff. Somebody above mentions it’s advertising. For what? A substandard game?

Get MORE offline content in the game. Get selling going. Get proper penalties in online. Get lobbies fixed.

THEN. Then, I might, just might, take more than a passing interest in this vanity crap.

I went with Gallo since he's the current World Champion (plus Italian bias), while for manufacturers I went with Subaru since it's busted in both gr.3 and gr.4

I went with Gallo since he's the current World Champion (plus Italian bias), while for manufacturers I went with Subaru since it's busted in both gr.3 and gr.4
You realise Gallo stated he was taking a step back from the game ~1 month ago?

Back