Who do you think act for next Batman?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ultranet
  • 5 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
8
All the batman I have seen, I liked Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer most.
George Clooney wasnt that good.
Who do you think the next batman should be??
 
Keaton was a good Batman.
Kilmer and Clooney were better Waynes.
Bale made the roles his own and, right now, IS the next Batman in "The Dark Knight".
 
Personally I think Christian Bale did the best job, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I think Batman Begins presented the story in the best way. The presentation was all around better and Christian Bale fit into that presentation with his version of Batman better than any of the others.

Previous renditions tried too hard to be dark versions of the TV show Batman while Batman Begins felt like it was a version of the comics.

I am happy with Bale and will accept him as Batman for as long as he fills the role.

I'm honestly more concerned with who will play the villains.
 
Val Kilmer I thought was ok, Clooney was rubbish, but from the old Batman films Keaton did the best job. He also had the better stories for his Batman films.

For now, Bale suits the Batman role so well. He's given new life to Batman as a film franchise and I hope that he remains as Batman for as long as there are Batman films to be made. He did such a good job, I can't really imagine anyone else as Batman.
 
i liked keaton the best but then i like the first 2 movies best so i could be biased. bale didn't blow me away but i cant really think of anyone current that could do any better. i think batman forever and batman and robin sucked fat balls. no single actor could have saved them.
who is directing "the dark knight" ? i think bale could be really good if the movie is up to standard.
 
Adam West is getting no love. :(







Well, except maybe from Burt Ward.
 
Back