Who fancies loaning me their Toyota 7?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 9 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
318
Messages
RODDUZ
Hi,

Who fancies loaning it to me? I will use it and send it straight back?

Pretty please!

Thanks
 
I can send you one in about three hours and you can keep it.

PSN id is the same as my id here.
 
You can win it with the Like the Wind event in like 5 minutes
 
Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you.


Thanks mate
 
Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you.


Thanks mate

You should be receiving it soon. Let me know when it shows up.
 
Ok I have just accepted your friend request. Thanks mate.
 
Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you.


Thanks mate

Maybe you should? :dunce:
 
Nice one! I will send it back as soon as I smash this race with it. Thanking you. Top man.

:)
 
Back