RODDUZ Messages 318 Messages RODDUZ Jan 31, 2011 #1 Hi, Who fancies loaning it to me? I will use it and send it straight back? Pretty please! Thanks
A adalond Messages 8 Jan 31, 2011 #2 I can send you one in about three hours and you can keep it. PSN id is the same as my id here.
Sandy106 Messages 644 Messages Sandy106 // Frosty207 Jan 31, 2011 #3 You can win it with the Like the Wind event in like 5 minutes
Egg and Spoon Messages 123 Messages EggAndSpoon Feb 1, 2011 #4 Sandy106 You can win it with the Like the Wind event in like 5 minutes Click to expand... Assuming you have a suitable car.
Sandy106 You can win it with the Like the Wind event in like 5 minutes Click to expand... Assuming you have a suitable car.
S suprtrukr425 Messages 393 Feb 1, 2011 #5 Egg and Spoon Assuming you have a suitable car. Click to expand... Assuming you have built up your B-spec level enough.
Egg and Spoon Assuming you have a suitable car. Click to expand... Assuming you have built up your B-spec level enough.
RODDUZ Messages 318 Messages RODDUZ Feb 1, 2011 #6 Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate
Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate
A adalond Messages 8 Feb 1, 2011 #7 RODDUZ Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate Click to expand... You should be receiving it soon. Let me know when it shows up.
RODDUZ Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate Click to expand... You should be receiving it soon. Let me know when it shows up.
RODDUZ Messages 318 Messages RODDUZ Feb 1, 2011 #8 Ok I have just accepted your friend request. Thanks mate.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Feb 1, 2011 #9 RODDUZ Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate Click to expand... Maybe you should?
RODDUZ Which I haven't! Lol. adalond my PSN is RODDUZ. That would be much appreciated if I could borrow it from you. Thanks mate Click to expand... Maybe you should?
RODDUZ Messages 318 Messages RODDUZ Feb 1, 2011 #10 Nice one! I will send it back as soon as I smash this race with it. Thanking you. Top man.