Who goes back to Colorado?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by GTvsForza, Dec 9, 2014.

1. BKGlover

BKGlover

If you don't have it already, drive long enough you start considering it an endurance event.

I just completed the game again last night. Didn't have as much fun this time, even though Alice kept quiet for the most part. She's still annoying, Dak can still be creepy, and the marquis drivers range from forgettable to massive egotistical :censored:. There's parts of the map that irritate me to no end just because they shatter the flow, and it must just be me because almost every race used one of these sections.

Think this'll be the last trip to Colorado for me.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  2. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

Thanks. I finally figured out that I needed to get to a certain level of online racing. It didn't take much. Once I got back to main race, the final barn find showed up.

3. MedigoFlame

MedigoFlame Premium

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to bring up this question, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having an issue with their physical copy of Forza Horizon 1.

I purchased a used copy of Forza Horizon from a local used game/music store and couldn't get it working. Clean disk, working disk drive (maybe) on our 360, but nothing but an "Open Tray" option where the game should be launched. Ended up returning it.

Today, I went over to my friend's apartment to play with his copy on his 360. No luck.... He had his copy since new and took good care of it, but it would come up with an unreadable disk error.

Anyone run into this sort of issue?

4. CountessGardy

CountessGardy

I did earlier today, did some runs of the Horizon Finale