Who has the most cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cruiza
  • 21 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
18
I want to know who has the most cars? I have 170ish. And you.
 
well,you can't actually determine that as far as I know of,cause as you probably know,you can hold up to 200 cars in your garage,so a bunch of people may have them maxed out already,but the only person they will be ahead of is the people with under 200,the others,they'll be tied with..but that's just my 2 cents =D

AE86Driver
 
yeah ^_^,I was pretty sure you did =D.I mean,hell,you got what..170 cars,hehe.well,to go ahead and reply to this thread with a number rather than info,I've got 96 cars ^_^.

AE86Driver

P.S. I've played GT3 for 3 years now and I've only got 96 cars,but that's just cause I only do Free Runs now and I've got all the cars I wanted to get on GT3,so that's probably my staying number ^_^,oh,and by the way...that thing I stated before this post wasn't meant to offend you or such,just thought I'd let ya know,hehe,take care =D!
 
Got all of them and a few spares...:) I think 190ish...
 
190 something. 31 of them are Nissan Skylines...
 
140. i need to run some of the professiona races now

too much effort ....
 
192. I dont really want to get to 200. Want to keep some space. If I want to all I need to do is buy 8 cars lol.
 
I want to have the rest of the LM cars in different colours (the fantasy LMs)
 
How many memory cards can we count? lol

I have two memory cards labelled "Garage 1" and "Garage 2" and both are full of cars...some suped up and some stock for the non-tuned races and for the NA and Turbo races.

There are only two cars I know of that I don't have and they are both color variations.

I don't have the Moonraker Black Speed 12 (YET!!!!) dang it.

And I don't have the bright all aqua blue F1.

That's it I think...However, all I really have to go buy though as far as the cars you must WIN are the video previews and the actual races. I watch what cars I'm racing against to see if there are any I don't have. As for the ones listed in the car buying section...the only one is that black Speed 12.

It's interesting though...when you win events and get a car you can purchase...most of the time you get a color you can buy. Which is cool...and how I've filled two memory cards.

lol!
 
Well, if I go home tonight and buy 16/14 cars I will also have 200 cars…:odd:

From the ultimate car list, I got of this forum. I have all the cars in the (PAL) games and only 2 cars doubled and to spend, 24 M Cr.

I also changed the lineup in my garage. By winning, trading and buying them in the order I want them listed in my garage. This took a lot of work and planning.
The cars are lined up alphabetical by manufacturers name, then from the poorest to the best models then by year and performance.

From the top... like this:
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Aston Martin Vanquish
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V
Acura Integra Type R
Acura CL 3.2 Type S
Acura NSX '93
Acura NSX '97
Audi S4
Audi TT 1.8T Quattro
BMW 328ci
Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Chevrolet Camaro Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette C5R
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Chrysler Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
And on and on, the list goes…

Trying now to tune every car to the max and run tests... either of drifting or gripping.

~slayd~
 
had 200 cars once upon a time...
got rid of a few down to about 190 now just depends on what takes my fancy on what i want to drive
all up i wouldve had around the 220 mark (with selling and buying new cars)
got all the variations of the race cars possible and a few hybrids in there as well
including an F1 car that has inexcess of 10,000 kms on the clock!
over 55,000 in total if anybody wants to know:cool:
cheers all
clint
 
Power Slay'd, if you have a sharkport there is a garage aditor that allows you to order your cars. I did that with my garage...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Power Slay'd, if you have a sharkport there is a garage aditor that allows you to order your cars. I did that with my garage...

Amm... Yes I’d suppose so, I've downlouded the MKS programe.
But here in South Africa or in the shops I have been to there isn't a shark's-port or x-port available. Thows people I’ve talked to or most of them don't even know what I'm talking abut. So I can’t get my hands on the thing even if I wanted to.
 
ive got 187 to be precise about 80 of them are EVOS in different colours like the evo 7 gsr, evo 7 RS, EVO vi, iv etc
 
ive got 187 to be precise about 80 of them are EVOS in different colours like the evo 7 gsr, evo 7 RS, EVO vi, iv, vi RS,etc but ive only completed 78% of the game so some cars may have to go , sob sob
 
Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS
ive got 187 to be precise about 80 of them are EVOS in different colours like the evo 7 gsr, evo 7 RS, EVO vi, iv, vi RS,etc but ive only completed 78% of the game so some cars may have to go , sob sob

Im guessing your an EVO fan then?;)
 
sure, i love em and keep em in mint condition.
 
80?!

I thought i had tons of the same model of cars! (being about 31 Skylines)
 
Back