Who here likes Initial D?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tak 121
  • 7 comments
  • 766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
37
Who here likes Initial D? i am completly addicted to it
 
Initial D. Peesh. Nah it's ok. And yes. I know you are addicted to it.
 
Covered numerous times, Im sure, but to answer your question yes I do liek Initial D, but I have trouble getting copies in the US, especially now that Im in SoCal where there's no such place as Flushing Queens--best market for M-Rated games, Bootlegged DVDs, and cheap food.
 
Heh, you beat me because i did'nt know the course.:dunce:
 
initial d is so....5 years ago :p yeah i've seen every single episode lol i cant wait for stage 5 ^_^
 
And, this is an incredibly old topic. Dig up one of the older threads, please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back