Who is still here from 2001? (the early days)

• Thread starter jergto
  • 35 comments
United States
United States
I know the beginning was the MSN days, but who was here when GTP had posters such as:
m5power, mistaX, gilesguthrie, that one australian guy that called everyone a bogun.

I'm 1mic. Yes, if you look at my previous posts I was quite the [poop]head. I was 16/17 at the time, please forgive me!

But I've been posting here as this name (was once my license plate on my '06 GTO), name's Jerome. Anybody still here? I still talk to mistax (Jon) maybe about once a year, lol. Dont talk to anyone else, m5power is now a celebrity and doesnt have time for non famous people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite - I joined mid-2002 - but I'm familiar with all those you named (and Sage, neon_duke, Der Alta etc...)

Has Jon crashed into any more trains?

that one australian guy that called everyone a bogun.

Casio?

Roo
Not quite - I joined mid-2002 - but I'm familiar with all those you named (and Sage, neon_duke, Der Alta etc...)

Has Jon crashed into any more trains?

Casio?
I looked at my previous threads and it appears i made a thread similar to this one back in 2007, yea 10 year anniversary!

I think it was dudebusta or klos (calling everyone a bogun).

TB
I think @Jordan is still around.

:P
I got Jordan to add a mic icon. But was removed around 2007 i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for go`ing a little off topic , but this have made me a bit curius regarding how much you "old" guys are driving after "all" those years ......my guess would be that most off you still drive , but how much ? :)

Sorry for go`ing a little off topic , but this have made me a bit curius regarding how much you "old" guys are driving after "all" those years ......my guess would be that most off you still drive , but how much ? :)
Pretty much every day, and now the kids are older/have left home I actually have more time that I did a few years ago.

Been here nearly 14 years, joined January 2004. Yeah those names are also people I remember being around.

I agree, it feels like multiple lifetimes ago...

sn00pie
Klostrophobic
Race Idiot
Shannon
Boombexus
The guy with smilies like this (:

I didn't post much in those days, but still remember all those guys and those long, crazy threads like "The colour blue" or something. :lol:

Been here since December 2001.

Yea what happened to snoopie? I remember boombexus too. Mazkid's still gotta be here.
Is LM still here too?

I miss the good ol GT days, now I'm just playing Forza :( Still love the game though.

When GTPlanet started, I would have been about 7 years old. Much too young to be on internet forums.

At least I joined in the same decade as the community's debut. (August of 2009 as Irons).

But still, it's good to know that this community has been around as long as it has. It's really stood the test of time.

2004 because I got internet in December 2003. Pretty difficult to create an account and be an active member and post daily in 2001, '02, '03 if you don't have internet.

I joined in early December 2003. I have been part of some other community online that just disrespect me to no end, ultimately making me want to go elsewhere. I ultimately joined GTPlanet mostly to follow Gran Turismo 4's development. Who knew I would stay to meet so many wonderful people worldwide?

I wasn't around here for the start, but I am very much a GTPlanet veteran!

Back