Who is still here from 2001? (the early days)

• Thread starter jergto
  • 35 comments
No disrespect. Only an homage, for those that get it. A crumb of shibboleth from the era.

Oh boy, I think I joined in 2003 but was a lurker for a few years before that so yeah. I remember all the old names. I remember Ving and his love for the fiat coupe and Darin. Really a whole lot of old names pop into my mind thinking about gtp a few years ago.

Oh boy, I think I joined in 2003 but was a lurker for a few years before that so yeah. I remember all the old names. I remember Ving and his love for the fiat coupe and Darin. Really a whole lot of old names pop into my mind thinking about gtp a few years ago.

I thought you were banned!

I thought you were banned!
Nope! Just lurk more than anything now. That's what happens when you go from a highschooler browsing gtp daily to getting married with a full time trade job and a college apprenticeship!

@black300zx has been around since November 2001 - he told me in person today at a Cars & Coffee we met at.

Dude looks like he hasn't even hit 40 yet, so color me surprised.

Been here since Aug 2001.. where's my gold watch Jordan? :D Eh it feels weird to think that 16 years have flown bye since I posted my first BS 'I'm the best racer who can beat me?' post :lol:

Good times 👍

Back