Who is the worst human being alive?

• Thread starter Famine
  • 184 comments
Actually, I'll add Hiram Maxim and Albert Einstein to my list of the worst people who ever lived.
Maxim I get, but Einstein:confused::confused: Please explain.
giphy-13.gif

Actually, I'll add Hiram Maxim and Albert Einstein to my list of the worst people who ever lived.
Last time I checked they were both dead, or has the zombie apocalypse started already? Looks to me like "alive" is still part of the thread title...

Which does bring up a question; would a zombie qualify? Does "undead" equate to "alive"?

Last time I checked they were both dead, or has the zombie apocalypse started already? Looks to me like "alive" is still part of the thread title...

Which does bring up a question; would a zombie qualify? Does "undead" equate to "alive"?
I acknowledge I'm off-topic.
But I'm reading quite a bit in the early works of George RR Martin, and so far it looks as though the undead, zombies, wights, or remotely animated and controlled dead beings would not adequately equate to alive. Warging being an altogether different matter.

True but to be considered the worst person alive, you have to be a known face. Your case, your actions or your doings need to have been reported. The unreported evil in the world, whilst utterly horrible, is perpetrated by unknown figures who may later transpire to be the worst people ever.
Utter poppycock.

If a child is raped and murdered in the forest and no-one is there to hear it/see it, it doesn't rate as unsound?

Seven years on from when this was first posted, I wonder who tops the list now? Since 2016 the mask has slipped with Vladimir Putin, who has gone from being perceived as a a wily ironman to a Hitler wannabe. Kim Jong-Un has kept quiet recently but is still alive. I'm sure a case could be made for Xi Jinping.

Anjem Choudary and Kim Jong-un gain honorable mentions, but my pick is Robert Mugabe. Flushing a once great country straight down the toilet into extreme poverty and being a racist while doing it - that's hard to top. Bonus points for the fact that being 92 years old in a country with an incredibly low life expectancy, you can easily tell he's been sacrificing his citizens' well-being to prolong his own miserable existence instead.
I posted this 7 years ago? The more you know.

Even if Mugabe were somehow alive now, I doubt he'd get another nomination quite so easily. Too many Russians to choose from at the moment, having fully taken their masks off lately to revel in this crusade against the Western world and particularly anyone with the audacity to leave their outdated sphere of influence.

I know Pooptin is the easy individual pick, but he does certainly have his fair share of asskissers currently busy shouting the quiet part out loud about their true values, who I think rank ever so slightly worse. Kadyrov and Prigozhin come to mind.

Seven years on from when this was first posted, I wonder who tops the list now? Kim Jong-Un has kept quiet recently but is still alive.
Things have only got worse for NK since Covid hit. Their borders are closed, even to China, so starvation for it's 26m citizens has just gotten even worse as they don't produce enough food to feed themselves, yet they can't import it for them either. Medical supplies too.

If a few nut-jobs are somehow right, then Jeffery Epstein and/or Osama bin Laden.
Take it as read that this thread is not about hypothetical conspiracies. I'm sure Hitler lived well into the 1970s...

That said, I don't see any reason why the United States would want or keep bin Laden alive. If you fall for the "he knows dirt on people" then that's exactly all the more reason to kill him to make sure he can never spill on his dealings with the Reagan administration and the Mujahideen. His own people don't dispute the fact that he's dead.

Stick to people known to be alive.

Take it as read that this thread is not about hypothetical conspiracies. I'm sure Hitler lived well into the 1970s...

That said, I don't see any reason why the United States would want or keep bin Laden alive. If you fall for the "he knows dirt on people" then that's exactly all the more reason to kill him to make sure he can never spill on his dealings with the Reagan administration and the Mujahideen. His own people don't dispute the fact that he's dead.

Stick to people known to be alive.
In that case, my pick is probably Putin, if only for significantly disrupting the world order just for irredentism.

Kim Jong-Un has kept quiet recently
This is exactly why he may still top the list. There are 26,000,000 people in North Korea who are thoroughly unequipped to live and prosper anywhere else in the world and they've been purposely kept brainwashed and undereducated for three generations of leadership, still active today. There are poorer people, there are less educated people, there are places with fewer resources and more disease, but I think 26,000,000 people kept mentally ill on purpose is pretty ****ed. Africa has its warlords but I think most of the problems across that continent aren't necessarily perpetuated by such an organized government as NK, and the conditions of Africa post-colonialism aren't really condusive to prosperity anyway. Like, poverty should be expected in a desert land with no infrastructure where lions and malaria thrive. North Korea is right across the street from perfectly decent apartments in South Korea and China and yet its a forbidden land with no access to the outside world, where all the people believe in some alternate reality and don't know any better. It could be one of the most productive societies in the world. It has everything it needs except reality.

I'm gonna have to give this one to Ayatollah Khamenei. Not only has he (and his predecessor) effectively ruined a once prosperous nation and subjugated 80+ million people to medieval life, but he (and the Government of Iran) has so thoroughly de-stabilized that entire region of the world that it has only known conflict since the early 1980s.

Putin ain't far behind, but you could at least plausibly say that his own people support him. Khamenei merely dominates the population of Iran and manipulates all of the middle east via the IRGC. Assad and Kim Jung Un are terrible but their detriment to humanity is largely limited to their own borders.

The worst person alive probably isn’t going to be anyone you’ve heard of. It’s probably some cartel guy who’d take pleasure in skinning you and your family alive for slighting them. Someone like that.

The worst person alive probably isn’t going to be anyone you’ve heard of. It’s probably some cartel guy who’d take pleasure in skinning you and your family alive for slighting them. Someone like that.
Numbers-wise, that still pales in comparison to something like @Eunos_Cosmo 's example above.

In spite of my previous reply, I may have a relatively personal bone to pick with the following public figures:

Bernard "Barry" Freundel (The father-in-law of one of my cousins - and a noted voyeur.)
Andrew Tate (I hate how much he's corrupted vulnerable, impressionable men. He's single-handedly ruining masculinity!)
Harvey Weinstein (He betrayed the meritocracy that this nation prides itself on.)
Mark Zuckerberg (He might not actually be that bad of a person, so he's barely on this list.)

You also may notice that within this list, three of them share my own cultural background. That's part of why they're on this list - because I'm convinced that they embolden Judeophobes the world over. For all the good we've done - people like Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, the Marx Bros., and many others - there are absolute schmucks like these that ruin that good image that we've been trying to build for centuries.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that only one post here named the Nobel Peace prize winner Henry Kissinger. This guy turned 100 this year. He fulfills pretty much every subjective requirement that folks here talked about, namely morals (Andrew Tate is a saint in comparison) and the number of people impacted (tens of millions if not hundreds or more).

Doesn't matter if you are Republican leaning American, Democrat leaning American, or a non-American. Kissinger has got you covered.

1. For Republicans, among many crimes, Kissinger sabotaged US Vietnam peace talk, resulting in US veterans being killed and USA being defeated.
2. For Democrats, even including war supporting ones, Kissinger always hid whenever the supplied US weapons were used to massacre civilians, in order to accelerate the genocide. An example- Pakistan's genocide in Bangladesh.
3. For non-Americans, nothing needs to be told since Kissinger managed to have a hand in pretty much every single US interference in other countries.

Kissinger is proof of the adage only the good die young and the 🤬s last forever.

Judging by the amount of notifications I am getting from BBC News, you would think it is Luis Rubiales

I'm gonna have to give this one to Ayatollah Khamenei. Not only has he (and his predecessor) effectively ruined a once prosperous nation and subjugated 80+ million people to medieval life, but he (and the Government of Iran) has so thoroughly de-stabilized that entire region of the world that it has only known conflict since the early 1980s.

Putin ain't far behind, but you could at least plausibly say that his own people support him. Khamenei merely dominates the population of Iran and manipulates all of the middle east via the IRGC. Assad and Kim Jung Un are terrible but their detriment to humanity is largely limited to their own borders.
To be fair to this man, the conflict after his passing.. there was nothing he could do about it

Back