who lives near the nürburgring?

• Thread starter HaRdLiNeR
  • 42 comments
kaos01
don't think i will drive it with my Volkswagen Polo 1.4

yeah maybe ur right :) but.. you can take a drive on the nordschleife with an Nissan GT-R as co driver ;) yeah it is not the same. but i think a nice experience!

I am planning to buy ticket for the BMW M5 RING TAXI... it costs 195euro but you can share it with 3 people. so its only 65 per person! http://www.nuerburgring.de/angebote/fahrerlebnisse/bmw-ring-taxi.html

the nissan GT-R would be much better and more exciting .. but unfortunately the price (295euro) is a bit to high! i hope my girlfriend was attentive.. maybe I might get it for my birthday! :D

and on the m5 it's Sabine Schmitz who drives the car ;) (i don't find her that hot, but some do)

It isn't, on the ring you see all sort of cars. From supercars to little 50hp cars. I even saw a mobile home on it last time :dunce:

touri057720100801.jpg

:eek: WTF?

all automobiles that are legally registered (number plate) and roadlegal and assured are allowed on the ring on the tourist rides (if i remember correctly). So you really see often things that shouldn't be there ;)

I am planning to buy ticket for the BMW M5 RING TAXI... it costs 195euro but you can share it with 3 people. so its only 65 per person! http://www.nuerburgring.de/angebote/fahrerlebnisse/bmw-ring-taxi.html
Be sure to buy your ticket in advance because that thing is normally fully booked the next couple of months (last time I heard there was a 1 year waiting list):dunce:

*ibo* S3 Racer
and on the m5 it's Sabine Schmitz who drives the car (i don't find her that hot, but some do)
They have several drivers for the M5's;)

wow you guys are lucky to live near the nurb!
Well yes & no.
Yes because its one of the most epic tracks in the world
No because its pretty expensive (one lap costs +/-28$) + 1 tank of fuel to get there, 1 to get back, a few for driving on the ring.
And you don't want to know how much its going to cost you when you crash and hit a barrier on it :sly:

Well yes & no.
Yes because its one of the most epic tracks in the world
No because its pretty expensive (one lap costs +/-28$) + 1 tank of fuel to get there, 1 to get back, a few for driving on the ring.
And you don't want to know how much its going to cost you when you crash and hit a barrier on it :sly:

lol, i think its worth $28 a lap because i dont think im gonna go on it more than twice in a day! but gas.. depends how much it is there.. here in va,usa its around $2.50 per gallon (1gallon=3liters).. i think its worth it lol

lol, i think its worth $28 a lap because i dont think im gonna go on it more than twice in a day!
Untill you get there,once you're on it, you just want to keep going :P

but gas.. depends how much it is there.. here in va,usa its around $2.50 per gallon (1gallon=3liters)
Today I payed 55€ (=72$) for 40 liters, so thats $5.40 per gallon :banghead:

Untill you get there,once you're on it, you just want to keep going :P

Today I payed 55€ (=72$) for 40 liters, so thats $5.40 per gallon :banghead:

holy cow! gas is expensive over there!! but i bet you're right.. after a lap you just wanna do another one.. and another one.. and another one.. lol

Hello guys

Manuelos Be sure to buy your ticket in advance because that thing is normally fully booked the next couple of months (last time I heard there was a 1 year waiting list)

yeah i have sent them an email (BMW Ring Taxi) and they replied : 31.10., 06.11 and 07.11 we will drive and we could sell you the tickets on 27.09.2010!

so its possible for this year.. but beginning with 31.10 it is a bit too late (too cold) i think. i dont want to drive in rain and feel only 50% what the car can go.

Revelation1115
but gas.. depends how much it is there.. here in va,usa its around $2.50 per gallon (1gallon=3liters)

dude your so lucky! :)
but i have payed yesterday 0,59euro per liter of LPG for my audi :P
so it isnt that bad!

]*ibo* S3 Racer
and on the m5 it's Sabine Schmitz who drives the car (i don't find her that hot, but some do)

IBO i read somewhere that sabine schmitz no longer drives the BMW Ring Taxi! :(

Last edited:
HaRdLiNeR Active Member Online Now!
]*ibo* S3 Racer

IBO i read somewhere that sabine schmitz no longer drives the BMW Ring Taxi!

so i have found this side with Sabine Schmitz... http://www.speedbee.de/13-0-Race-Taxi.html

she did not drive the BMW M5 but a porsche GT 3 RS now :|
if someone is interessed.. it only costs 449euro ;)

maybe someone will post his impressions here :D

Latest Posts

Back