Who on here will be getting GT5 Prologue, Japanese edition?

Finally it's here =) Thank you god!! Now, where can I find the list with eligable cars for each race?

You don't really need one ... I just looked in the description and most times it was clear enough. However, you can do most C class races with the Type R (unless a different car is specified), and then in B class you can use the GT-R R35 and in A-class the GT-R and the Corvette unless otherwise specified. Those three cars I think can help you get very far with the minimum amount of cars. ;)

Yeeees my copy just arrived :)))))
In fact it installs as I write this :D
5days since the order - that was fast.
See you on the track just after I download the online update... ;)

PSNid: Lotrzyna

im ordering of futureplay uk off ebay..i got a email saying it was shipped on the 30th from hongkong...what day should i be expecting it to arrive in the UK?

I just ordered it today from EGAMESTAR on eBay (aka JapanVideoGames.com). My order got in well before his 2pm deadline. So, it should be shipped out today.

With the announcement yesterday about the US and the rest of the world having to wait until "Spring 2008", I'm sure a lot of people that were holding out will pull the string.

I finaly got mine, there is a german sticker on my box with an apologize for the delay. Seens that there where some problems on the german airport.
Just an little questions. When i started the game i did get a window saying something about HDD and a progress bar. The progress bar filled slowly and now its done. So i guess that was the installing on the HDD, but directly after i get another window wich looks exactly the same, but this one goes much slower. Is this the update window, that downloads the online patch?

I finaly got mine, there is a german sticker on my box with an apologize for the delay. Seens that there where some problems on the german airport.
Just an little questions. When i started the game i did get a window saying something about HDD and a progress bar. The progress bar filled slowly and now its done. So i guess that was the installing on the HDD, but directly after i get another window wich looks exactly the same, but this one goes much slower. Is this the update window, that downloads the online patch?

Yes the first par was the installation to the HDD, and the second was the update. Now you are set.

Yes the first par was the installation to the HDD, and the second was the update. Now you are set.

Nice thanks :) Just need to wait another 2 hours now before the update is downloaded.
Update: Got to wait a little longer than 2 hours, lost connection to the server a few times

i recieved mine pretty quickly. ordered from futureplayUK (ebay) on the 28th, dispatched from HongKong on the 30th ...received at home on the 5th in the UK which is pretty good considering NYE and New Years.

i'd recommend them if you want a hard copy of gt5-p.

got mine today all patched up and what an awesome game!!!!!!!!! :)

been tearing up the online servers all afternoon till i got told by the wife to let the kids on the PS3 lol... my game tag below add me and see you online!!!!!!!!

britbeef

👍

Ordered from YesAsia on 12/24, got it today! It only showed up in the USPS tracking system in the last three days, but they said it left their warehouse on 12/26.

Back