Who on here will be getting GT5 Prologue, Japanese edition?

Quiet_Storm

(Banned)
xQuietStormx
xDANOMITEx
Sorry if this has been covered in the extremely long Demo thread but I would just like to know how many people plan on getting GT5P on December 13th when it's available in Japan? I'm debating on if I should get it or not but if enough people outside of Japan gets the game, I will probably cave in and buy it as well. I just don't think it would be easy to play with Japanese speaking only players since I don't understand Japanese at all. If they asked me something or say something about the rules and regulations, I'd be screwed.:lol:

I'd like to get a list going if possible. Thanks!👍

I've already pre ordered the Japanese version from PlayAsia.com & paid $69.40 with shipping.
I'll play it until the US version comes out & get that too.

I heard that all unlocked cars & $$$ will transfer from GT5P to GT5.

I've already pre ordered the Japanese version from PlayAsia.com & paid $69.40 with shipping.
I'll play it until the US version comes out & get that too.

I heard that all unlocked cars & $$$ will transfer from GT5P to GT5.

$69 :ouch: that is too much for me to spend for a Japanese language game when a U.S. version is coming soon after. I was hoping for 10 of 15 dollar shipping or did you include a pre order fee with that price?

$69 :ouch: that is too much for me to spend for a Japanese language game when a U.S. version is coming soon after. I was hoping for 10 of 15 dollar shipping or did you include a pre order fee with that price?

Game was $49 express shipping was $20, regular shipping was only $3 but I want it sooner rather than later.

I have ordered two Japanese GT5P's from play asia (one for my nephew), I also got the express shipping for both.

From what I have collected, they have never released a demo, or prologue of any of the gt series officially in america. There is no date on an american prologue release, and prologue may not release in america at all. unless someone can confirm me wrong with a link?

Cant you just change the language to English?, From what I can remember all the other GT's
were like that, or is this Japanese version just that.

Yea got to really. Got mine from www.renchi.com only asian distributor shipping to UK. Well only one i could find. About $60 including shipping.

I can manage with Japanese text ect till we get it on official release.

Dont care as long as it looks and plays like the latest replay of the f340 on the gt5 web site.

I'm pretty sure you can order from YesAsia.

It is a little expensive to buy though... I'll have to decide whether it's worth it later.

Hmmmmm...seems like not too many people are getting this release so I'll probably wait until the US release to get the game. I might break down and get it, though. I always have a problem with giving in to things that are fun.

I'm downloading from the Japanese store then also buying the eng version on Blueray whe it's released here.

Do you guys have really deep pockets or something?:lol: I guess it's true that PS3 owners have deep pockets. I wonder where I went wrong?

Do you guys have really deep pockets or something?:lol: I guess it's true that PS3 owners have deep pockets. I wonder where I went wrong?

lol na, i just save all my money for a game i like(have only bought 2 games in the whole time ive had my ps3 and bothe of them were half price second hand lol) i just save all my money for a games abd cd's lol:D

For alot of gt fans(with jobs) its more than worth it. Whats expensive is a proper hd display for 1080p and a ps3:)

damnit... play-asia doesn't ship in belgium and at renchi i got like $80 shipping included... i think i'm going to wait and preorder it at my usual game shop here :embarrassed:(

Ordered my copy from Play-asia yesterday with the fastest shiping option. Now for the hard part......the waiting. :crazy:

hahaha yeah just preordered my copy of the japanese version yesterday after noon. gahhh i cant wait to have this on my setup
playseat ($250)
+buttkicker LFE kit ($399)
+fanatecporschelicensed wheel ($350)
+gt5p ($50)

sitting there and playing online for hours during christmas break.
....priceless :drool:

just get it, you know you want to. :cheers:

:guilty: I dont mean to kill anyones hopes, but it is very unlikely gt5:P will be released in america in december, or even in america at all. Sure it isn't too much at all for them to translate, but to make those copies and not sell them is painful.

Anyway, better start savin up for a wheel guys, it really makes the game play friggin awesome.

Just ordered it from Yes asia £31 with 6 to 12 days for delivery, not too bad. could have had faster delivery for £11 extra that takes it from 2 to 5 days. Cant Wait.

So is everyone getting the Blu-Ray version or is anyone going to do the download & give all of us waiting on UPS an early look?

If this is offered as a download on the Japanese store, that's definitely the fastest and even cheapest way to get it. If there is still no official word on a US release by the time it's released in Japan, then I'll probably get it, rather than wait.

BTW: Shouldn't this thread me moved to the GT5: Prologue forum?

If this is offered as a download on the Japanese store, that's definitely the fastest and even cheapest way to get it. If there is still no official word on a US release by the time it's released in Japan, then I'll probably get it, rather than wait.

BTW: Shouldn't this thread me moved to the GT5: Prologue forum?
Problem is, adding funds!! I'm sure there is a way to do it w/ an american card... some how some way!

Back