Who on here will be getting GT5 Prologue, Japanese edition?

omg im so stupid......it's supposed to be coming out(in english) over here sometime in january anyway lmao.

In January ? Source please... I have heard it will be out in March ?

Mine is now "shipping" status and on delivery company "waiting for departure" so it should soon be on plane ;)

Here in NZ there are 3 shops "confirming" a mid to late january release.....which seems pretty accurate as we got GT4:P a good month or two ahead of the other pal regions.

If you're buying it from 'futureplay.co.uk' like i did, it was flown out from Hong Kong in 24 hours and I received it 5 days later. Bear in mind that this was running up to christmas so it was a very efficient service. Good luck :)
yep im getting it from futureplay. lol i hope i get the same good service. cheers for that mate!

omg im so stupid......it's supposed to be coming out(in english) over here sometime in january anyway lmao.

source please

according to Play.com its coming out 30th March '08 and that normally accurate, amazon are saying Feb for USA and UK are normally 1 month behind. i doubt its coming out in Jan tbh.

but were not UK...Were NZ lol.

I'll try get some proof for you, but the scanners broken so i can't scan my leaflets:(

i can't find it on the ebgames website, the dicksmith website doesn't have any PS3 stuff on it lol, the harveynorman website tells you to go to the shop itself and Gpstore doesn't have it.....Sorry:( i'll scan the pamphlet when the scanners back...

Note to US west coast buyers: Buy from Play-Asia and have UPS ship it. Here's my times (most expensive shipping)

Time ordered:
Dec 26, 2007 8:20 PM

Time received:
Dec 28, 2007 4:34:00 PM

Mine will leave Honk Kong on 30.12.2007 :/
Maaan I so much can't wait to have it - and those on-line updates are just killing me :/

I should have just preorder it :( I knew that European version will be out on march and still couldn't decide , grrr stupid me ;)

Why didn't you guys get it as a download? That would have been a lot faster. You can always get the disk version when it gets released in your country. I wish i had visa...

I have a pretty slow internet connection and I prefer to not mess with ebay (for one of those prepaid jpn cards) when possible. I wasnt aware that there were better shipping options from play-asia until after my dad already ordered it, which sucks cause I have plenty of money...

What up folks!

Im new to the forum, but a long time GT fan..

One newb question though...

I am not sure what you guys mean by "professional mode". Are you talking about turning all assist off or what?? Is this something in the options? I'm a little confused.

I run all assist off, and I have GT5P, hope to see yall online!

Thanks

Professional is one of the whole physics modes in GT5:P - take a look at menu translations topic for details.

and i'm still here, waiting :(

Yeah still the same here, i'm in doubt now maybe it got stolen somewhere between HongKong and the Netherlands. I dont hope so, but its on its way for 14 days now, and according to the e-mail i recieved it it would take at most 14 days before it arrives.
Anyway this sucks, last time i ordered at Yesasia, ofcourse i could have gone for premium shipping, but normal shipping shouldnt take more than 7 days (at least from Playasia it doesn't)

Tuning options of some kind - like GT4's arcade mode - might possibly come in an update sometime down the line. But for right now, all you can do is swap tires.

ok thank's, i thought it was already in but can't find it anywhere lol....im quite happy with the power the viper has anyway lmao, Shes a bit of a handfull around london:D

Yeah still the same here, i'm in doubt now maybe it got stolen somewhere between HongKong and the Netherlands. I dont hope so, but its on its way for 14 days now, and according to the e-mail i recieved it it would take at most 14 days before it arrives.
Anyway this sucks, last time i ordered at Yesasia, ofcourse i could have gone for premium shipping, but normal shipping shouldnt take more than 7 days (at least from Playasia it doesn't)

I hope not, i'm waiting for the same amount of days and i seriously hope it didn't get stolen or **** because i'll be ****ing pissed... seriously :|

dont know if its been mentioned but u cant get more than 100,000,000 credits:/ just triued and it doesnt let you

Well I think that's because you're supposed to be able to transfer your cars & credits to the full version of GT5.

ya maybe, but i would prefer to start GT5 from scratch anyway, i like cheap fix-em-upper cars - it reminds me of the car i drive in real life:) something like an Infiniti G20 would do nicelY:)

I just got it from yesasia! was shipped the 18th and i got it the 31th T__T... better late than never :P

Back