Who told the Japanese...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 69 comments
  • 2,164 views
it just the name we give to the imports for OS...
dont know why we call them gray :odd:
 
ooo.....Well you learn something everyday...I'll have to use that sometime and perplex others.
 
is that 4 real?
where did u get it from?
 
Originally posted by ving
it just the name we give to the imports for OS...
dont know why we call them gray :odd:

Becasuse the law makers here dont want anything other than Falcodores on the road

Heaven forbid if we get our hands on a car thats 10 years old and allready better than the local crap

(Im an Import/Japanese car fan in case you couldnt tell)
 
I can see you have much to learn young grasshopper :p
 
Post on...Post off..Post on..Post off...Lol..Ok enough of my brushfires..I think it's safe to say this thread is also dead...Ving, you are on a roll tonight/today.
 
Hah! :lol:..That was a good one, but what was this thread even about?..Standradized increments of measure? Where the holy hanna did that come about?
 
how much r ur buns, i just cant find cheap buns anywhere theese days :(
 
Originally posted by Famine
I prefer horsepower... :D That and lbft - torque in kgm is lame. :D

in australia we use Newton metres instead of kgm
 
nm is the only tourque i can understand :(

so in gt3 where its go kgm or whatever....i get coonfussed :(
 
Originally posted by vinkento
... that the maximum allowed horsepower for the commercial manufacturer cars was 280?! WHO?! I want to hunt them down.


I TOLD THEM...why???...what are you and yer skinny little pencil arms gonna do about it?
 
Ah ok, so that's how it works...I still prefer nm and hp though...:D
 
hp is easier to understand than kw :)

but nm is the best of all tourqes :D

but kw is still easy to understand, just use ur mind :p
 
Yeh, I think I know how to convert, approximately one third of the kilowatts, add it to the kilowatts, and you have an approximate bhp number...:D
 
lets see, i devide my 206 kw by 3, that equels 68.8, so lets say 69 kw added on to 206 is.....

275 hp :)

( i based my little maths eqation on a skyline r34 gtr ) :D
 
Yeh, see, it's pretty close to the real figure (276 bhp) :D
 
a question we wil never no the answer to....

how do we convert kw to hp with it being perfect??
 
Wow, it seems pretty exact to me...:eek:
 
Or if you don't have you hands on a calculator, you can just divide by three, and multiply by four.
 
Back