Who wants 3rd person Camera Rotation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossocorsa458
  • 7 comments
  • 952 views
Messages
59
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
R4M_Rossocorsa
Im not sure where or how much this is asked already or not really at all. But this must be suggested because its so cool. The cars looks great and we (I) want to admire it haha.

For future Update I hope.
 
The rotation was there in the beta, but unfortunately they removed it for the full version.
 
I'm fairly certain this feature was removed to avoid framerate drops.
 
It should've been carried over from the beta.
 
It is surprising to have something like that removed from a build. The only reason I can think of is it had a detrimental impact on performance.

I would never use it but plenty of others would so I would be happy to see it return for them.
 
I think PD removed it because you would see the downgraded model of the car. :lol:
 
Back