Who wants to do a crowd funding car game with me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fizzy1979
  • 17 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
68
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Exactly as the title suggests, anyone up for it
 
Il put in £5 when is the 1st patch ? "why are we waiting oh why are we waiting"
 
Give us a run down of what your game will be. Arcade, sim etc.

I'll start praying for you now. That's praying not paying.
 
upload_2017-12-8_11-43-9.png
 
Maybe I just delete this post as nothing nice came out of my thumbs on that one.
 
Last edited:
Exactly as the title suggests, anyone up for it

Can we have projected sales and likely net profit figures please? If that all looks good I'm in for a tenner.

In the mean time I'm going to buy Project Cars 2
 
I had an idea some years ago about making an adventure game, but with cars driving around and trying to solve puzzles and stuff :P
 
Tell us more about your Business Plan, vision, and your qualifications and experience. Please!
 
Just get the pad controls to mimic the fluidity of driving a real car and not the mess some Xbox versions have launched with, eh?
 
Back