Who wrote the car descriptions?

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
Were they done in-house at PD? Or perhaps some Japanese auto magazine?

:dunce:
 
Done in-house yeah. But I'm sure it was sourced/researched somewhere else. Interesting read. Typos too :D
 
Some are wrong, Corvette Convertible C1
 
By the looks of it the wrote the whole thing in japanese and then used google translate :lol:
 
Don't know who, though judging by the huge number of typo's and mistakes, someone illiterate
 
In french there is not that much typo :P
 
Judging by the style of the prose, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were written in Japanses. I seriously don't think they're manufaturer blurb tho.
 
I would think they had consultants from different regions of the car world working on the info. I guess with with the amount of info and trying to proof read it must have been quite a challenge.
 
picture.php


:)
 
Yes folks! 9.3 miles in under a week! woohoo! 👍
 
Ah yes. Those American Holdens...

That's what you found wrong with that picture? What about covering 9.3 miles in 6.5 days D:
 
Some are wrong, Corvette Convertible C1

I lol'd when I read the description, it's the description that's supposed to be for the Chevy SS Concept pickup thing.
 
Yeah and the R34's description is wrong too, the date of release they wrote in the description is merged with the R33. They say the R34 was released in 1993...

By the way the Chevy Convertible C1 is an epic fail... I don't remember if they were merged with the "pimpmobile" description in GT for PSP, where most standard's descriptions were ripped off.
 
Kaz's translator did a majority of the cars into English. This was announced days after the game was released, I think in the Kaz tweets thread, but I'm unsure.
 
In dutch there are not thay many typo's. At the BMW 2002 it sais BWM haha
 
In dutch there are not thay many typo's. At the BMW 2002 it sais BWM haha

Typos are normal, but wrong descriptions are funny.
I've saw many typos in GT5 descriptions
 
Although a lot of them have types and mistakes, most of them are very informative and I enjoy them, I'm a huge car nut and know a lot about cars, but a lot of that stuff I never even knew:p
 
Although a lot of them have types and mistakes, most of them are very informative and I enjoy them, I'm a huge car nut and know a lot about cars, but a lot of that stuff I never even knew:p

It's very refreshing to get a perspective on cars from somewhere other than the US or UK. I enjoy the museum feature a lot!
 
Back