whoa... what a dream!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyde
  • 71 comments
  • 3,205 views
Messages
382
it all started like this.

went to the mall with a couple of friends to pick up a copy of GT4.... and was thinking this is great, i'm getting to play GT4 in the middle of november!!! so i lined up at EB, watching these 2 idiot arguing with the EB guy saying that they want Halo2 but it was sold out..... then i was pretty pissed while waiting to get a hold of my GT4

so i finally got my GT4.... rushed home, turned it on... did a couple lap of nurburgring in a Evolution 8 with the Driving Force Pro. and here comes the BEST part.
went to browse the car dealerships.... notice there is a new system. the list of dealership was different, each sold only a certain amount of cars, while smaller ones sold all models, and bigger ones sell only certain models. such as 80s used, 90s used, brand new. then as i browse and see some TVR, and BMW and such.... i came accross this.... FERRARI!!! first came up was this F50 dealer that dealt with F50 and F50 GT.... then another... sold F360, F430, those newer V8 models.... by this time... i was rushing to the computer trying to confirm u guys that Ferrari its in... and this is the time i realize it was only a dream....
 
Hyde
stfu
i'm just sharing a funny dream
First. It wasn't funny. Second. This topic is useless. And last. STFU.
 
I had a dream about GT4. Kaz personally delievered GT4 to me and Cobragt on Nov 6, and we (cobra, Kaz, and I) had finished up an LMP race at the 'Ring, and I woke up as we were about to start a Ferrari race at Laguna Seca.
 
I had a dream, that this thread was magicaly locked.
 
Take it easy all. I had a dream one time that I wrote out later on my computer - it was 5 pages long. Hyde, that's awesome!, aside from the waking up part, you're one of the few who's actually played the game. I would love to have a GT4 dream before it comes out.
 
My dreams usually involve Natalie Portman - not some video game... :)
 
FLAME TIME!!!! how'd you like to be....WELL DONE OR BURNT TO A CRISP???? Don't post useless crap on here....wastes valuable space. HAVE A NICE DAY....and you might wanna get some ointment for the burns :lol:
 
I almost thought it was real. I had a happy moment but...... it's a dream.
 
Holy Jeez you guys are stiff shirts! Loosen up a bit. It seems like every new thread has 4 people saying that that thread is useless.

Some of you would have this forum just be one big thread titled "Gran Turismo 4 News".
 
capnlarge
It seems like every new thread has 4 people saying that that thread is useless.
Do you even why we are saying that? Beacuse it's USELESS!
For god's sake :rolleyes:
 
Sven
Geez, what's wrong with sharing dreams?
Some people just don't have a sense of..............Dreamanology :banghead:
Wanna know my dream?? :irked: :trouble:
 
What I don't get is why we need to have lots of people all chipping in and saying exactly the same thing as each other - useless thread. I'm sure if it is useless it will get locked soon enough anyway.
 
funny thing is

i AM gonna play this game before most of u
let see if UPS can ship my game on time
 
Hyde
funny thing is

i AM gonna play this game before most of u
let see if UPS can ship my game on time
Congratulations! You must be proud of it.
 
what's with people always bragging about how they get to play a game a day or two or a week ahead of others? I don't get it... I'm a huge GT fan but I'm not gonna kill someone if I have to play it a couple weeks after release.
 
Cosmic
Useless topic.

Not as useless as someone posting such a response on a topic that apparently to the readers eys (you) was a useless topic to begin with!
 
:sick: I still don't understand why, some people...have to make "useless etc..." comments about a Thread/post??? Why bother to reply to it??? But then again, i bet, these same people, stick a finger up their as* and smell it, to know if indeed, it smells like shiat!!?? Frankly... i like ..useless topics, it gets the....typos..rolling!! 👍 (better than nothing) 👍
BTW, use Fed-Ex(First Edition Delivery-EX-ellent) :cool: , coz UPS=Uncertain Parcels Someday!! 👎
 
Hyde
funny thing is

i AM gonna play this game before most of u
let see if UPS can ship my game on time
I'll just wait a few more weeks, just in case you get ...Antrax :crazy: in your parcel :crazy:
 
Have to agree with this - peeps tend to be way too hostile to perceived "newbies". Because of the subject matter this is one of my favourite forums, but I find that some people have an extremely OTT dictatorial attitude.

If the guy was chatting about his girlfriend or what pizza he ate then his post would belong in a different "general chat" section. Regardless of whether it interests you or not, he has a right to post on the board and create a new thread, if it hasn't been covered before.

Remember that this is a "forum" not just a "news-site" - its supposed to have a community feel. Instead of people jumping on people all the time, why can't these people simply leave it to the MODS to decide what is relevant and what should be closed - that's what mods are for!

Lighten up people and get off that throne - just because you may have been around longer than newcomers doesn't make you more important people. Regardless of whether you are a newbie or a long-standing member, unless you are a mod you are all equal!

Rant over FFS.
 
I forgot all about his post when he said he picked GT4 up.

Gotta wait a little less than a month still, dude.

Would say moron or idiot, but PunkRock would catch me. :scared:

BTW, a PunkRock, how about a closure for this thread? :)
 
I would still consider myself new. I've only been here for three months. Anyone can start a bad thread, is it the fault of members who point out the pointlessness of posts that most bad threads happen to be started by new guys. Honestly it's not so much that this thread is pointless just that it is out of place, maybe if it were in the rumble strip or posted in the conversation thread it would be better.
 
Guys, I really hate lousy coffee, vinaigrette prepared with mayonaise, C-class cigarettes, less than 12 year old whiskey and Lexmark products, but most of all I hate

Cosmic
Useless topic.
Cosmic
First. It wasn't funny. Second. This topic is useless. And last. STFU.
ewitspaul
Alonsomania
xcsti
I had a dream, that this thread was magicaly locked.
sUn
Get a life.
Izanagi
FLAME TIME!!!! how'd you like to be....WELL DONE OR BURNT TO A CRISP???? Don't post useless crap on here....wastes valuable space. HAVE A NICE DAY....and you might wanna get some ointment for the burns

this ****.

So please stop harassing the new members.
 
Back