whoa... what a dream!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyde
  • 71 comments
  • 3,218 views
Dreaming about a girl is nice and all but you wouldn't be dreaming about a girl if you already had one :P I dont think I have had any dreams of a game, if I did I forgot but nice dream sven. It'd be very realistic if I came in second and you came in last :lol:
 
cobragt
Dreaming about a girl is nice and all but you wouldn't be dreaming about a girl if you already had one :P
But what if you were a Pimp? *cough*
 
Crap thead ahoy.

yarrr!

funny thing is

i AM gonna play this game before most of u
let see if UPS can ship my game on time

You showed everyone! Oh wait, no one cares.
 
sn00pie
Guys, I really hate lousy coffee, vinaigrette prepared with mayonaise, C-class cigarettes, less than 12 year old whiskey and Lexmark products, but most of all I hate









this ****.

So please stop harassing the new members.

Then they should think before posting their dreams....most people don't care about so and so's dreams, even if they do involve GT. I agree with you, new members shouldn't be harrassed. I'm pretty new here....been here a week but i don't come up with bogus threads. As for some people who might think my post is worthless, that it might be yet i am expressing my concern for the lack of common sense that some people suffer from. This is a GT forum, it is about cars and GT itself, not people's dreams about GT or who reserved their copy first or who didn't. As of this post, i am done looking at any more threads that kids made just to "look cool and make their own thread," as well as threads that look like the person starting it was in outer space for a while. Good Bye! :cheers:
 
I'm gonna go make 5 dream threads now, blabbing on about how I'm sad enough to not only have console rivalry in my dreams, but also, to dream about games fullstop.

heres my dream...


"I walked in to game, and there she was, my dream girl, gt4 on the shelves. In the corner were some xbox playing n00bs arguing who was better on halo 2, n00bs, the fools had no idea about Gt4, but no matter.

I bought the game and took it home, and un wrapped it. Then I played it, and it was LIKE REALZ LIVE, I then woke up and realised I won't be playing it for about 3 months, and didn't care as I have halo 2(now, best game I've played this year) and half life 2 (soon)."

the end.
 
There's a couple of minutes of my life I'll never get back. :yuck:
This game better come out soon before everyone gets more impatient with each other. BTW cool dream. 👍
 
I have dreamed I was racing on a track, dont know what kind of car I was in and I didn't have any racing gear on. It wasn't related to any game but it was cool.
 
Exactly, you dream about racing in a REAL car, not dreaming of pretending to race :P
 
Izanagi
Then they should think before posting their dreams....most people don't care about so and so's dreams, even if they do involve GT.
Look, no one made you read this thread, and it was clearly marked as involving dreams. If you didn't want to waste your time reading about some dude's GT4 dream, then why the hell did you come here??? And that goes for everyone else, too. It's a perfectly valid topic of conversation, and if you don't want to waste your time on it, then don't. I really don't see what everyone's so upset about. I bet if JohnB made this thread, you guys wouldn't be so critical.

"Useless" posts are useless. If you want the thread to die, why bump it? Try thinking with your heads for a change.

P.S. Sorry, cobra, I don't know who won :dopey:

P.P.S. That dream I had seemed to be almost a bit prophetic. The date I dreampt getting GT4 on was only three days before the date it actually went gold! Probably just coincidence though...now if only I could have a GT4 dream and become lucid...Except, hell, in that case, I'd just as soon have a dream about actual racing =P. It would be more exciting, and there's not much of a point to being lucid in a GT4 dream, unless it's actually prophetic, but I'm rambling and I'll stop now.
 
Ok I suppose there's a girl at my school who I 'like' (as they say) and whose friend I went to a movie with last weekend... well now I can't stop dreaming about her HOT sister... shoulda gone to the movie with her instead!

lol, I had to share my experience. :D
 
Well, people are flaming him b/c he said get got GT4, and found Ferrari in it. He wasn't talking about a dream he had. He was talking about how cool his dream came "true."
 
well just got up this morning after reading this thread last night.
I had a dream :sly:
It involved GT4 somewhere, Me and three lovely Nekkid Ladies :D
All while my beautiful wife slept beside me.

But ill not bore you all with the details
 
What are those dolls called where there's a doll within a doll within a doll etc etc.

So the story is:

One person makes what a few people feel is a pointless thread...
then more people make pointless posts about how pointless it is to condemn a useless thread...

So maybe we should have the following threads and keep "taking them to the top" to thoroughly thrash the issue out:

1. Make a thread about "useless threads"
2. Make a thread about how pointless it was to make a thread about useless threads.
3. Make a thread concerning the utter and complete absurdity of making a thread which points out how pointless it is to make a thread about useless threads.

.... and so on.

Oh bye the way - sorry for posting this utter pointless post :dunce: :crazy: :)
 
Caligula1
What are those dolls called where there's a doll within a doll within a doll etc etc.
I believe they are called Babushka Dolls. It's Russian for "grandmother."
 
Caligula1
Have to agree with this - peeps tend to be way too hostile to perceived "newbies". Because of the subject matter this is one of my favourite forums, but I find that some people have an extremely OTT dictatorial attitude.

If the guy was chatting about his girlfriend or what pizza he ate then his post would belong in a different "general chat" section. Regardless of whether it interests you or not, he has a right to post on the board and create a new thread, if it hasn't been covered before.

Remember that this is a "forum" not just a "news-site" - its supposed to have a community feel. Instead of people jumping on people all the time, why can't these people simply leave it to the MODS to decide what is relevant and what should be closed - that's what mods are for!

Lighten up people and get off that throne - just because you may have been around longer than newcomers doesn't make you more important people. Regardless of whether you are a newbie or a long-standing member, unless you are a mod you are all equal!

Rant over FFS.

Thank you & well said!
👍

NOTE: At least this topic wasn't yet another crazy question about what is or what isn't going to be in the game..as most of the other new threads are these days...
 
Thats nothing compared to my dreams, like going back to primary school or having to walk around naked as a punishment...
 
hey has anyone gone lucid in their dreams? occasionally i've had lucid dreams for years, it has only now come to my attention as someone on some other board bought this topic up and gave links to communities as it has become a scientific thing. I haven't had a good lucid dream for months though... haven't tried the methods given on THIS page also, but if i don't have a lucid dream naturally any time soon i might aswell do so...
 
If this thread is gonna be about dreams, the move it to the Rumble Strip.
 
well, while it's being moved to the rumble...

Kaniyodrift, yes I have had 1 lucid dream. I got scared in it though and didn't enjoy it. I remember realizing it was a dream and the next thing I had to do was wake up. So I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket but it was sort of broken, and the screen menu for calling people was really weird, there were these planets hovering around and each one of them was a contact. Anyways I tried calling one of my friends while still in the dream in order to wake up, and before I ever got a hold of anyone, I woke up. :( Next time I go lucid I'm going to try to fly, b/c I've done that thrice before, just not lucid.
 
There's nothing wrong with this thread.

There is, however, something very wrong with the quick-to-flame idiots in this thread who jumped at the chance to flame someone.

Come on... is your life really so vacant?
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, people are flaming him b/c he said get got GT4, and found Ferrari in it. He wasn't talking about a dream he had. He was talking about how cool his dream came "true."
Exactly! That's why it was useless.
 
Caligula1
Lighten up people and get off that throne - just because you may have been around longer than newcomers doesn't make you more important people. Regardless of whether you are a newbie or a long-standing member, unless you are a mod you are all equal!
I vote with him ^^^^^^ 👍
 
cobragt
I have dreamed I was racing on a track, dont know what kind of car I was in and I didn't have any racing gear on. It wasn't related to any game but it was cool.

cobragt, you had no racing gear on! Did your mum never tell you its very dangerous to race in the nude, even in a dream. You never know what will chafe.

:)
 
Do you race?
I believe they are called Babushka Dolls. It's Russian for "grandmother."
That is....fuuny^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I have an idea 💡 Why not make a Thread, called: "If you're gonna f 🤬
complain about this Thread, get the f 🤬 out now and never come back"!!
Feel free to vote on this, in a nice way 👍
 
Back