whoa... what a dream!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyde
  • 71 comments
  • 3,208 views
Caligula1
What are those dolls called where there's a doll within a doll within a doll etc etc.

So the story is:

One person makes what a few people feel is a pointless thread...
then more people make pointless posts about how pointless it is to condemn a useless thread...

So maybe we should have the following threads and keep "taking them to the top" to thoroughly thrash the issue out:

1. Make a thread about "useless threads"
2. Make a thread about how pointless it was to make a thread about useless threads.
3. Make a thread concerning the utter and complete absurdity of making a thread which points out how pointless it is to make a thread about useless threads.

.... and so on.

Oh bye the way - sorry for posting this utter pointless post :dunce: :crazy: :)
If you are so smart , why not use the search button?
Look what I found when I searched...here and here :rolleyes:
And if you are saying I'm more important just beacuse I've been here more , you are so wrong.
 
Crikey they date back some:)

On topic (which I haven't achieved at all in this thread - so apologies), i've never dreamed about racing at all! Albeit virtually or for real.

In all honesty, I think its just one of those things that wouldn't make for a good dream. I mean you can't really dream about shaving 10ths of a second of a lap time, dreams are to surreal for that.

I'd definitely agree that a decent woman makes for a better dream, whether one is inundated with them in real life or not....lol
 
What about lapping Laguna Seca, shaving tenths off your lap record in a Viper GTS despite being... distracted by somebody sitting in the passenger seat? Best of both!
 
Sven
I bet if JohnB made this thread, you guys wouldn't be so critical.
.
:lol: I dont wanna start a agrument or anything man but If John made a thread like this it would have made MORE SENSE. The creator of this thread says he went and bought a F50 from the F50 dealership and some crap like that. Doesnt make sense. The F50 is not its own company so it cant have its own dealership and if PD did make it like that then they really are stupid.



Hyde
it all started like this.

went to the mall with a couple of friends to pick up a copy of GT4.... and was thinking this is great, i'm getting to play GT4 in the middle of november!!! so i lined up at EB, watching these 2 idiot arguing with the EB guy saying that they want Halo2 but it was sold out..... then i was pretty pissed while waiting to get a hold of my GT4

so i finally got my GT4.... rushed home, turned it on... did a couple lap of nurburgring in a Evolution 8 with the Driving Force Pro. and here comes the BEST part.
went to browse the car dealerships.... notice there is a new system. the list of dealership was different, each sold only a certain amount of cars, while smaller ones sold all models, and bigger ones sell only certain models. such as 80s used, 90s used, brand new. then as i browse and see some TVR, and BMW and such.... i came accross this.... FERRARI!!! first came up was this F50 dealer that dealt with F50 and F50 GT.... then another... sold F360, F430, those newer V8 models.... by this time... i was rushing to the computer trying to confirm u guys that Ferrari its in... and this is the time i realize it was only a dream....
 
I bet if JohnB made this thread, you guys wouldn't be so critical.

I would be.
If John wrote this thread, it would be 500-1000% longer, be filled with crap imagery and metaphors that have nothing to do with anything.

I'd like to congratulate *insert random team of a place no one gives a toss about* for their performance in *insert random crap event*.
 
Hyde
it all started like this.

went to the mall with a couple of friends to pick up a copy of GT4.... and was thinking this is great, i'm getting to play GT4 in the middle of november!!! so i lined up at EB, watching these 2 idiot arguing with the EB guy saying that they want Halo2 but it was sold out..... then i was pretty pissed while waiting to get a hold of my GT4

so i finally got my GT4.... rushed home, turned it on... did a couple lap of nurburgring in a Evolution 8 with the Driving Force Pro. and here comes the BEST part.
went to browse the car dealerships.... notice there is a new system. the list of dealership was different, each sold only a certain amount of cars, while smaller ones sold all models, and bigger ones sell only certain models. such as 80s used, 90s used, brand new. then as i browse and see some TVR, and BMW and such.... i came accross this.... FERRARI!!! first came up was this F50 dealer that dealt with F50 and F50 GT.... then another... sold F360, F430, those newer V8 models.... by this time... i was rushing to the computer trying to confirm u guys that Ferrari its in... and this is the time i realize it was only a dream....

Some people have definitely a lot of time to waste..
 
Vett- Yea, I know that I have alot of time to waste, It is called a job and coming her really passes the day by :lol:
 
When I dream, I almost always dream about travelling, whether it's driving, riding my motorcycle, flying a plane or whatever. Never dreamed of GT however.

On the subject of "useless thread" flames, if the people who thought a thread was useless just didn't respond to the thread, it would simply disappear on it's own.
 
lol like 8 of the first 10 replies were' STFU useless thread blah blah blah'. As a result people looked and thought 'oh this thread has 10 replies already, must be interesting topic, I'll read this thread.' And so on!
 
i also dreamt about gt4 tonight.

I dreamt that i actually was IN gt4 and drove a Skyline r32 (black, dark gold rims) from carstore to carstore. Suddenly i saw an ammu-nation store and thougt "Hm, what could this be used for in GT4?":dunce:

Then i drove past a "Gran Hotel" which was my home, because i hadn`t bought my garage yet. The last thing i remeber was that i came to a carstore with used cars when i saw a used Volvo 240 stationwagon with NOS that i thought would be great for drifting.

WiErD
 
Back