Who's Oldest and Youngest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirAlanClive
  • 45 comments
  • 2,875 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up a 'leaderboard' on the first post...I trawled this 60 page thread to update it.
 
Im 13. I don't really go online because of X1 cheats but don't think I'm good enough to race with you guys here :(. Still practicing though :D
 
Do you just go out there and say "Hi I'm 13!"?

No, people recognise my voice, and I don't want to change it.
 
No, people recognise my voice, and I don't want to change it.

Ah, just that so many of our age are too immature for games like GT.:grumpy: There's this stereotype among the above 18 club, which I don't accept, but understand
 
I'm 36 and have played All GT variations from GT1 up to now.

My Son is 9 and is currently playing the GT5 Grind, he's at A-Spec level 16 right now and he's in the process of pracitsing to be my Co-Driver so that we can take on the 4 Hour MX5 Enduro and the Suzuka 1000km Race together.

This is him playing F1 2010 in my rig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r9D9YYfkj0

And RACE Pro when he was 8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoyk7b_qDs

Santa was good to him this year and he's now the proud owner of his own Fanatec GT2

Looking forward to getting the Father Son team going for the enduros!
 
Im 13. I don't really go online because of X1 cheats but don't think I'm good enough to race with you guys here :(. Still practicing though :D

X-1 cheats? Have you ever thought about setting up your own room with restrictions so people using the X2010 isn't an issue?
 
imi 29 going to be 30 in feb

(i dont celebrate no more)
 
I am convinced that a fairly high percentage of people posting here come in that under-18 bracket. At least the vast majority of those posting about how GT5 sucks because it actually poses some real challenge with some of the events... :sly:

54 going on 55, and one of the things you learn as you get older is, the only thing that makes life worth living is being challenged, and trying to accomplish something you can't do at first. Being spoon-fed your entire life will get boring, trust me, kids!
 
Trawling fast through 60 pages, I noticed fewer 25 - 35 year olds than I expected....probably that temporary infatuation with women we are prone to at that age?

That's like figuring that people in that age range probably don't watch any television, listen to music, or watch movies because they're into women. It makes no sense. Being into women doesn't mean that we never, ever do anything else. Every Quagmire out there still plays video games, watches television, or whatever else happens to entertain them.

I guaranbloodytee that I always had some free time to kill with video games, and I'm worse than most folks when it comes to "infatuation with women".
 
I am 15 years old.
 
go to your ps3's XMB menu (the one that opens when you start the console) go to
->settings
-> accessory settings
-> voice changer
& make your voice 1 or 2 steps deeper... i did this in GTA4 to stop people asking questions...

I'm 16 BTW

That is awesome!
I already have a pretty low voice.
I'm going to crank that down the whole way and see if people think I'm James Earl Jones or Barry White!
:lol: 👍
 
14 here.
 
If anyone at 70+ comes to this page its because they've googled some old classic car and got a link to this forum mentioning it?

Doubt they play ps3 :)
 
If anyone at 70+ comes to this page its because they've googled some old classic car and got a link to this forum mentioning it?

Doubt they play ps3 :)

There are already 3 confirmed members of GTP that older than 70.
I personally know 2 guys in their late 60's that play GT5 daily.
Please read the thread next time.
 
This has been covered before. Several times. Please use the search function before starting a new thread in future.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back