Who's sticking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im outa here, Kaz is a liar and a thief.. this update is a down right insult too GT players. Never again will I buy another product from PD. So my question How many of you are sticking around hoping for more "promised" features?

I'm going to give it a couple more weeks but yeah, I bought NFS Most Wanted for $5 on PSN and I might jump onto that for a while.

What did I miss? I just purchased GT6 last week after playing the rental for 2 weeks. I have been enjoying it. Did I miss something?

Im outa here, Kaz is a liar and a thief.. this update is a down right insult too GT players. Never again will I buy another product from PD. So my question How many of you are sticking around hoping for more "promised" features?
I'll be honest I felt cheated with this as well, they delay the "February Update" to MARCH and it's not even what they promised/said it'd be??? Yeah, I'm not putting any faith in him anymore, GT6 is going back to gamestop today If they offer me $10 for it Ill laugh and say that they are high balling me

Well, I'm still in, although I'm disappointed with the lack of added features in the updates, it is still GT. Still I will have to wait impatiently like everyone else, for the supposed planned features to be added into the game, I just wish they would hurry the heck up already.

Its simple. No melodrama, no hyperbole. I'm not playing it right now, and haven't since December because I'm unhappy with the product, and frankly bored of it. I will hang on to it and play it again when the features we all want are added. If it doesn't happen, or GT7 is released first then I haven't been awarded the game I paid for and I cease to support the title.

But I'm not jumping ship yet. That would be silly. I already paid for the game, I guess I can wait it out.

While I haven't done the update yet, I am pleased with the features and fixes I'm reading about. We definitely need many other issues fixed; some more urgently than others, with online stability probably being at the top of the list. It's coming folks. Better communication about time lines would be appreciated however.

Exciting times actually watching the game grow and develop. Some people don't like the fact we paid to be beta testers and they have a point, but the game is still amazing and will only get better. PD appears commited to developing. Wish I could say the same of other racing games I've purchased over the last couple years.

I'm done with the series. Starting from GT3 it has been falling behind in everything aside from Graphics. Gran Turismo and FIFA are the only games that keep me owning a console. Now that I can get FIFA on the PC with a controller, Gran Turismo alone does not warrant me owning a console or at least warrant getting a PS4 when GT7 comes out. Most of my racing has been done on iRacing nowadays. Proud member of 4 years now.

I haven't been on in over a week and it looks like the new update did nothing to get me interested in breaking out the disc.....so back to playing some Skyrim or one of the free games on PS+until something good comes along......

I feel like this should be here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-reviews/ since it pertains to feelings about the game rather than the game itself. You're disappointed, fine, but complain where complaints are intended to be made so that people who enjoy the game can air out their curiosities and people with genuine issues concerning game performance (freezing, data loss, etc.) can get some actual help without having to sift through countless threads started by people who are disappointed. Why should this get this much attention when a question I asked about the game itself hasn't even been touched since I posted it 36 hours ago?

Only play this game for about an hour a fortnight when the new TTs are up, (don't even know why i bother with even that since SRF are allowed in the leaderboards)

Seen an update was out so came here to check and oh my...
I've come to expect dissapointment from PD but this takes the Michael.
They are an absolute joke.

The people still defending this useless, uncommunicative company need to grow some balls.

I'm actually starting to hate PD!

How they have gone from my absolute favourite developer and the sole reason i bought PS1,2 and 3 to this is unbelievable.

Its like they are going out of their way to troll their own fans.

Why should this get this much attention when a question I asked about the game itself hasn't even been touched since I posted it 36 hours ago?

That's because no one has an answer...................see the pattern?

I haven't played the game since the update that came today. I had low expectations so I am not disappointed by the list of updates. I do miss shuffle racing but most hosts do a fairly decent job of switching tracks with the vote options. So for those that had high expectations, I can see the disappointment. Luckily my expectations were very low so I am not upset at all.

WRS Time Trials are working well. Anyone interested in TTs without SRF would likely enjoy the WRS experience.

Im outa here, Kaz is a liar and a thief.
Apparently you weren't listening last time.

PD make games. They don't make announcements, press releases, media information or features lists. Their publishers do that - and their publishers are Sony.

If you have evidence that Sony have lied about, presumably GT6, feel free to provide it and start a class action lawsuit against them. If you have evidence that Sony - or Kazunori, since I don't really know what you're referring to - have stolen something from you, there's other legal routes (though if you're talking about "your money" you voluntarily gave for the game, the purchase contract is between you and the games store you bought it from [only Sony if it's the PSN version]) you should pursue.

But if you don't have that evidence, you're just using GTPlanet as a medium to libel Kazunori Yamauchi. That's not going to fly and you will not post it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back