Why are the replay stats missing? Realistic or near fantasy?

• Thread starter wobbleguts
  • 38 comments
Replays are very poor. I don't see the time I'm in front of a car, the time I'm behind the car in front, or the the time I'm behind the leader. I get position only.

Replays really need all these things. Anyone agree?
They do, but you're more likely to solve your problem by recording the video while playing than by trying to get them to change something that is almost certainly not going to be changed any time soon.

Another flaw I noticed (replay wise) was in the pit stops. The pit crew change the tyres but no-one refuels the car. They change the tyres and stand back while the car magically fills up without any pit crew help.

How do you record a race? I read this -After the race ends, close the results (but don't use the red exit icon), there's an option in the top-left corner of the screen for saving the replay.

Where is it saved? How do you manage saved races?

Stay safe everyone.

How do you record a race?
To record the video footage, you can use the PS4's share feature as mentioned by Famine above, or you can use a separate capture device, which is how most streamers do it, to get better quality. Many YouTubers list the hardware they use in their video descriptions if you want examples of specific hardware.

Have complained about replays before. ie -you don't get to see how far behind the lead you are or the difference between the cars in front/behind you. All you get is your position on the track Why? Big shame, because all the times are displayed in the race but none in the replays.

Even worse is when you are racing a race defined by time, not laps, Did the Le Mans Porsche race which give 60 mins to finish the race. Won it, but the replay ignores all times and only shows position. Shirley this must be fixed for the next version?

Back